Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Scenarios or Free Battles
Scenarios or Free Battles posté le [07/04/2021] à 13:58

So I'm curious. What kind of game do you prefer? Do you rather play the scenarios from the books or do you come up with your own armies, terrain and battles? 🙂

Scenarios or Free Battles posté le [08/04/2021] à 01:42

My usual opponent and I decide on a point total, and then make armies. We get together and build a battle field of the appropriate size following the Wheaton Principle, and then we fight it out. We may assign an objective somewhere in the middle depending on the map we created, or just go on VP.

What is the Wheaton Principle? Don't be a [jerk].

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Scenarios or Free Battles posté le [08/04/2021] à 10:42

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [08/04/2021] à 01:42

My usual opponent and I decide on a point total, and then make armies. We get together and build a battle field of the appropriate size following the Wheaton Principle, and then we fight it out. We may assign an objective somewhere in the middle depending on the map we created, or just go on VP.

What is the Wheaton Principle? Don't be a [jerk].

Do you build your armies "in secret" and then reveal the list on the battlefield?

Scenarios or Free Battles posté le [08/04/2021] à 10:44

We usually build the army list and bring it to table that day.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1