Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Im done pulling punches....
Im done pulling punches.... posté le [05/04/2021] à 16:58

Where is my fucking shit I paid for exactly two years ago now!!!???

I don't want to hear from mods, i want the DPG head to say something.

I don't want a refund, I want what I paid for…

Make it fucking happen!

« For the Lion! »

Im done pulling punches.... posté le [05/04/2021] à 18:45

I am also curious what about my pledge: Pig Back from Hell. You said that package went back to France but did it? Did you receive it?I have no information at all. It looks that I paid you guys almost 60 euros for nothing. Please take these complains seriously and just answer what is happening? (If there is no info I will have to ask for taking my money back). I made another pledge this time and I just can't imagine that it won't arrive… DPG start doing something! You collected a lot of money and it is time to respect your customers. And stop saying that Pig Back from Hell pledge is done in 100% in Europe cause it makes me really angry…

Im done pulling punches.... posté le [06/04/2021] à 03:54

Quote from warchild40k on [05/04/2021] à 16:58

Where is the product I paid for exactly two years ago now!!!???

If you are in the US, all the US stuff is supposed to be arriving soon, and then will start shipping.

The stuff is all shipping with the PBfH KS, and the latest update covers fulfillment.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hon-br1/a-pig-back-from-hell/posts/3133108

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Im done pulling punches.... posté le [27/04/2021] à 14:36

UK customer here. My package arrived today via Zatu Games, sent using Royal Mail. Did not get a shipping notice so it was a nice surprise.

James McDonald

Im done pulling punches.... posté le [27/04/2021] à 18:41

Quote from Zakilles on [05/04/2021] à 18:45

I am also curious what about my pledge: Pig Back from Hell. You said that package went back to France but did it? Did you receive it?I have no information at all. It looks that I paid you guys almost 60 euros for nothing. Please take these complains seriously and just answer what is happening? (If there is no info I will have to ask for taking my money back). I made another pledge this time and I just can't imagine that it won't arrive… DPG start doing something! You collected a lot of money and it is time to respect your customers. And stop saying that Pig Back from Hell pledge is done in 100% in Europe cause it makes me really angry…

Don't know where you come from, but here in France, we got all the stuff at the early days of March.

I've already played with the news cards : they are much more qualitative and faster to set-up!

Im done pulling punches.... posté le [28/04/2021] à 14:27

I am from Poland. I was told that package went back to France from Poland without any information from Post Office or delivery man. Few days ago I was informed that DPG crew received it (don't know why it was not delivered to me, although three previous packages were mailed quick and succesful on my address). Propably the end of story is near, because I was informed that they are going to send it to me again. So I am waiting…

Im done pulling punches.... posté le [28/04/2021] à 21:20

Hopefully it is all sorted out this time!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1