Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest
Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [08/10/2020] à 05:50

I currently have a complete collection of every single unit, pack, box, promo, gazette, and piece of content ever released for HoN, HoS, and HoBR, including pledges on all the p500/preorder/Kickstarter I’m looking to sell it all.

I live in the Philadelphia area and am willing to drive a good distance to meet someone half way, or do a bunch of boxes through UPS flat rate to get it shipped. Still getting pricing together, but wondering if anyone is interested?

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [08/10/2020] à 09:42

Good luck with the sale!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [08/10/2020] à 13:28

Shame you have to sell such a good collection? May I ask why?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [08/10/2020] à 19:53

do you happen to have the three special airborn packages? (german, us and british paratroopers, with the cards and dice. if so, I am interested in these three if you want to sell them separately.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [08/10/2020] à 20:56

I have those (I have literally everything). But I will only be selling as a complete package. Which will probably take a while.

And just haven’t been doing regular gaming in a long long time, pruning down

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [08/10/2020] à 22:55

No problem, thanks for the reaction. Good luck!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [12/10/2020] à 02:53

I live in doylestown pa just north of philly. I would really like to purchase your heroes of black reach expansions. Any chance I can buy them.

Aaron.

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [18/10/2020] à 14:25

Is this still available? If so, what kind of price you looking to sell for? Thanks

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [18/10/2020] à 22:38

I still have to price everything out, but somewhere around 800

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [19/10/2020] à 23:37

Well if you change your mind about selling separately I would pay well for the heroes of black reach collection.

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [20/10/2020] à 03:53

Ah sorry nephro missed your comment. I’m not sure I can part with just expansions, but will possibly sell the whole set

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [20/10/2020] à 03:53

As well as all the other expansions when they come in

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [21/10/2020] à 10:28

Im not much of a fan of Heroes of Black Reach. Could sell that to Nephro. I would be interested in Heroes of Normandie and Heroes of Stalingrad.

Selling everything every made by devil pig, feelers for interest posté le [23/10/2020] à 19:05

Yes that would be great! My son and I love to play this game together and he keeps asking me if there exists any expansions. It would be a great surprise for him.

Pages : 1