Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Bad rules for aircraft
Bad rules for aircraft posté le [19/09/2020] à 15:33

We tried these rules when stalingrad came out, they just do not work at all.

Both players purchase an aircraft. Turn one, the player with the advantage uses his aircraft to take out the other players aircraft, whether it has an order or not. they then have air superiority for the whole unbalanced game.

Aircraft should not be targetable unless they have an order token. they then should, to represent the fact that they are not flying around the table all turn but merely doing a fast flyover, be targetable only by units with order token numbers that follow their order number by 1 or 2. this does mean that if the player with the aircraft has more order tokens than the other player, then he can wait until the end of the turn to do his run without fear of reprisal, so even this needs a tweak!

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [19/09/2020] à 18:54

Did you try out the new rules that were published this week?

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [21/09/2020] à 12:47

We're reworking the aircraft rules today to get you an update and decrease of losing your planes too early in the game.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [22/09/2020] à 08:44

Those are kind of realistic rules though…

German infantrymans joke:

"If you see a white plane, it's American; if it's black it's RAF. If you see no planes at all, that's the Luftwaffe."

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [22/09/2020] à 16:59

The file has been updated with quite some cool new mechanics with Bluff Order Tokens. Check it out!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [23/09/2020] à 07:01

I like the new bluff mechanic! That's a nice way to keep your plane alive until you need it. Of course, there's no guarantee your plane will live on that turn if your opponent plays the Initiative card at the right time 😎

I also like the long range penalty for non-AA weapons. I feel that's a good way to keep planes alive and add more importance for having an AA piece.

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [24/09/2020] à 16:01

I would love to see an extension to this theme. containing: different types of aircraft and anti-aircraft guns from the four nations that are there now. this would certainly benefit the gaming fun.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [24/09/2020] à 16:37

Quote from voxer on [24/09/2020] à 16:01

I would love to see an extension to this theme. containing: different types of aircraft and anti-aircraft guns from the four nations that are there now. this would certainly benefit the gaming fun.

Something to consider for the next Kickstarter.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Bad rules for aircraft posté le [26/09/2020] à 17:51

The changes look interesting and positive, we will try them in our next game.

Thank you for taking feedback

Pages : 1