Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
When will be reprinted the Stalingrad expansion set ?
When will be reprinted the Stalingrad expansion set ? posté le [08/09/2020] à 18:20

I'd like to buy the new Stalingrad set along with its expansion, which is today labelled as "Sold Out"… Then… I'd like to ask you when it will be reprinted.

How much time does it take to reprint it ?

And again… Why you will release a new core set of the game set in Normandie instead of a newer one set in Stalingrad, or the eastern or african fronts with also italian troops ? Or – maybe – a newer set but regarding the Pacific front, with US Marines and Japanese troops ?

When will be reprinted the Stalingrad expansion set ? posté le [08/09/2020] à 21:28

I doubt you’ll see a reprint outside of a new kickstarter. Which I doubt you’ll see until every part of the current Kickstarter is fulfilled.

And the new core set of the game is the v2 update of Heroes of Normandie. Heroes of Stalingrad is a different product stream altogether. Heroes of North Africa/Med would be an entirely separate product as well. The impetus is to put this update out so all of the current HoN content is updated and fully integrated into the current v2 status that Stalingrad holds

When will be reprinted the Stalingrad expansion set ? posté le [12/09/2020] à 06:27

Quote from Jjmclachlan on [08/09/2020] à 21:28

I doubt you’ll see a reprint outside of a new kickstarter. Which I doubt you’ll see until every part of the current Kickstarter is fulfilled.

And the new core set of the game is the v2 update of Heroes of Normandie. Heroes of Stalingrad is a different product stream altogether. Heroes of North Africa/Med would be an entirely separate product as well. The impetus is to put this update out so all of the current HoN content is updated and fully integrated into the current v2 status that Stalingrad holds

It sound "nonsense" for me… I don't see the point you are "promoting"… May you explain it better ?

Pages : 1