Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
Drop Pod expansion
Drop Pod expansion posté le [01/07/2020] à 12:38

Lads,

Can you please give an update….

Please…

Heard nothing and paid cash last year!

Update please…

Thanks

Dara

Spaceman

Drop Pod expansion posté le [01/07/2020] à 15:01

These went in production recently, shortly after the reopened preorder period.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion posté le [02/07/2020] à 01:28

And we know this is true because???????

I haven't seen an official post from Devil pig games announcing that this actually went to production. Only the kick starter "goal" that was met to accomplish this.

Once again we have no communication or update from the company.

Drop Pod expansion posté le [02/07/2020] à 05:34

I tend to believe Bart, since he interacts in both forums, he may have heard more than I have.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Drop Pod expansion posté le [02/07/2020] à 10:10

Quote from ViolatorJK on [02/07/2020] à 01:28

And we know this is true because???????

Hi ViolatorJK,

I and some others help out DPG from time to time with proofreading and more. We did this for these HoBR expansions and Yann (from DPG) told me these products were sent into production about two weeks ago. Yann's been very busy, but there should be an update soon.

Bart

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion posté le [02/07/2020] à 13:28

Reply from Yann in the FR forum on 19/6/2020

Je vien juste d'envoyer en prod le P500 et les précos de HoBr, je suis a fond sur les fichiers de prod du KS on vas faire une com bientôt sur le KS pour vous donner des infos sur l'état d'avancement.

And in the same topic gduprez said something that we need to take into consideration

être patient car Yann est seul pour tout traiter

use Google translate if your french -like mine- is not good enough to understand what is being written here.

Drop Pod expansion posté le [02/07/2020] à 13:41

Thanks for looking that up, Eclo! 😎

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion posté le [02/07/2020] à 14:31

Thanks

Spaceman

Drop Pod expansion posté le [03/07/2020] à 02:07

I see you guys help out and I appreciate you posting the French post for the rest of us to get translated but an official post in the news would have been appropriate. They sure posted a lot of information to get the new kick starter money but didn't really say anything after it was over. I really enjoy the hero's gaming system and own Normandie, shadows and HOBR with expansions for all of them but I am continually disappointed by the lack of information and the missed deadlines of almost all products. ( yes I know there are a multitude of reasons or excuses for all the delays.) Hopefully we get HOBR expansions and all the kick starter products as scheduled. Thanks again for helping out and giving us some updates.

Drop Pod expansion posté le [03/07/2020] à 09:12

Quote from Alexander Pope (1688 – 1744)

Blessed is He Who Expects Nothing, for He Shall Never be Disappointed

😎 😉

During the KS there were people helping DPG with translations to EN (comments, updates, etc…) Now Yann is again on his own (as the FR text says) solving HoS issues, getting the new stuff ready, replying to emails, communicating (FR forum),…

But a regular update of all ongoing projects would be nice.

Drop Pod expansion posté le [19/08/2020] à 16:09

would seriously like an official update….

Spaceman

Drop Pod expansion posté le [19/08/2020] à 16:11

DPG is on summer break, but should be back on track in September.

As far as I know, the preorder stuff for HoBR (and SoN) went into production in June.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion posté le [20/08/2020] à 14:22

Thanks again Bart…

Hopefully we get official update by end of September…

Spaceman

Drop Pod expansion posté le [21/08/2020] à 03:20

Yes thanks. That makes a lot of sense. There is no one at the company that can make an official post or announcement about the status of the drop pod expansion. We only paid for it last year and then had to have a P500 to raise money for it again this year. Hopefully in 6 more weeks the vacation will be over. Its not like someone might have a cell phone or computer where they could log on and post an official answer right here under this post.

I'm sure devil pig games needed a break for the entire summer due to the hard work they put in all year. Its not like everyone was locked down all year with a virus or something. And anyway all the other game companies take the entire summer off with no announcements or product releases or customer service. right?

Drop Pod expansion posté le [08/09/2020] à 02:15

This expansion was paid for so long ago…. I’ve honestly lost hope for it, and as I result I’m feeling pretty ripped off. I’ve pretty much lost interest in the system and the company. I’ll probably insta-sell this if it ever shows up. Such a shame, as up until now I’ve ordered almost everything they’ve put out.

Drop Pod expansion posté le [12/09/2020] à 06:21

Quote from bartdevuyst on [01/07/2020] à 15:01

These went in production recently, shortly after the reopened preorder period.

Will be them available to be bought also by the non – backers on kickstarter ?!?

And when will be reprinted the core boxed set of Black Reach in English ?

Will be also released a version in Italian as it was the case for Heroes of Normandie?!?

Drop Pod expansion posté le [14/09/2020] à 02:59

I'M not sure to the answers to any of your questions but apparently Devil Pig Game's is on an entire summer vacation that is suppose to end in a couple of more weeks. Hopefully then we can get some sort of update ,,,,,,,, unless they have some sort of computer issue or power outage or some other excuse. 🙂

Drop Pod expansion posté le [14/09/2020] à 07:33

Hi guys,

Summer leave was until the end of August. There’s being worked on the new scenarios from the Pig Back From Hell Kickstarter.

All stuff from the preorder went into production in June, but there’s no news on shipping yet.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion posté le [14/09/2020] à 08:27

Quote from ViolatorJK on [14/09/2020] à 02:59

…apparently Devil Pig Game's is on an entire summer vacation that is suppose to end in a couple of more weeks…

Good portions of the workers in France take August off. It is not unique to DPG, but from what I know it is a cultural thing in France. It may not be your culture, but that does not make it any less valid.

Larger companies keep a very small screw working through the month, or stagger the vacations a bit more to ensure there is coverage. I have worked on major systems whose development team is in France. You have to be careful about release dates to ensure they are not just before August and you hope there is not a major customer case when there is only a skeleton crew available to deal with it.

When you are a company of 1 person, then the entire company goes on vacation.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Drop Pod expansion posté le [15/09/2020] à 01:50

I think in any culture after you take someone's money for a product and then after a year have a Kickstarter and take their money a second time you should give an official update. I also think in any culture if I was running a worldwide company as one person and I wanted to be successful there is no summer vacation. Also If the vacation was only for August and we are halfway through September where is the update? I can only expect NOSTRADUNWICH and BARTEVUYST to team up against me and defend the company….. Maybe instead of trying to undermine my totally accurate post you should be getting the company to post an update on the production status and expected delivery times of all the Kickstarter products.

Pages : 1 2