Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Factory Campaign Rules
Factory Campaign Rules posté le [27/03/2020] à 16:44

The KS picture shows a Factory Campaign booklet that I did not receive in my box. Is there a place to download that pdf?

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [27/03/2020] à 19:12

It is inside the battle pack box with the terrain and factory tiles. Is yours missing?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [27/03/2020] à 19:57

Yes, I've unpacked and sorted everything. I saw that there are no sewer, aircraft or sniper duel rules, and wondered if this was also published or not.

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [27/03/2020] à 20:26

Do you have a small booklet that does not have a cover graphic, but has rules for Advanced Destruction and a graphic of a German motorcycle rider driving through pumpkins on the front page? It also has a multi-part scenario entitled "Factory Blues". Said multi-part scenario featuring the new Factory tiles…

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [27/03/2020] à 20:46

No, just the rules book and scenario book, plus game aid cards, but nothing like you described.

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [28/03/2020] à 09:17

It is available in the downloads section for HoS under Rules

It is called the "Battle Pack booklet" in the downloads section.

Edit to add: You should have gotten a couple of additional printed documents. One was the Battle Pack rules and scenarios. The other was a single-page reference card with the new HoS-specific rules (Offset Grids and Multi-part buildings). That latter sheet was mainly for those that own the Compendium to cover the few new rules that were not part of the core V2.0 rules. If you don't own the Compendium, then that card is kind of redundant anyway.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [28/03/2020] à 18:29

Make sure that you are logged in. Here is the link: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/download/12570/

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Factory Campaign Rules posté le [28/03/2020] à 21:44

Thanks!

Pages : 1