Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios
Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [25/03/2020] à 23:47

Any updates on official rules?

Also, while we wait, I would like to hear how others have bee playing these. Please share your rules.

Aircraft ruleshttps://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=12466.0

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [26/03/2020] à 16:25

Thanks for posting that link, I've been searching for some sort of rules since receiving HoS, and having no luck.

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [26/03/2020] à 21:09

It is a sticky thread in the Rules section. So it appears at the top of each page, and is titled "Aircraft Rules". How can I make it easier to find?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [11/04/2020] à 22:51

Proposed rules for sniper decoy tokens.

There are one sniper tile and four decoy tiles. To keep things thematic with how sniper shots work and Enemy at the Gates movie, here is a set of rules.

1. At the start of the game, deploy the sniper and four decoy tiles concealed side up. Standard deployment rules apply. The player who controls the sniper is the only player who knows which tile is the sniper tile.

2. During the order phase, place an order token on any of the sniper tiles.

3. During the activation phase, a player controlling the sniper can move one or any number of the sniper tiles based on its speed (3). A sniper can also make a shot. Standard Line of Sight rules apply. At least one sniper tile has to have LOS to the target. The sniper is not revealed after the shot is made. If some sniper tiles do not have LOS to the target, the opponent can use a method of elimination to figure out which tiles is the actual sniper tile.

4. Standard concealment rules apply. A concealed sniper tile can be revealed. Once revealed, remove it from the board. When the real sniper tile is revealed, remove all decoy tiles from the board. The sniper can conceal again but the decoy tiles are not used anymore.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [12/04/2020] à 03:34

Sorry Nos, I didn't see your sticky as I was looking under downloads/rules, and a search for planes or airplanes had no results.

Oooo, and nice idea for the new snipers.

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [12/04/2020] à 04:47

I will second Kingprawn in praise for the sniper rules. That sounds like an interesting scenario.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [12/04/2020] à 16:30

Aircraft rules do not work, whoever wins the initiative on turn 1 wipes out the other players aircraft off board before they get to do anything then just rules the table with their planes.

We do not use them

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [26/04/2020] à 09:36

Quote from slyfox on [11/04/2020] à 22:51

Proposed rules for sniper decoy tokens.

There are one sniper tile and four decoy tiles. To keep things thematic with how sniper shots work and Enemy at the Gates movie, here is a set of rules.

…..

If i'm correct there is no official rule at all for the sniper decoys? Or you need extra HoN stuff?

Johan Van Gijsegem

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [27/04/2020] à 10:03

We should get an official rule sheet from DPG somewhere soon(ish). Yann posted this message this morning on the French forums. He's looking to get a printed version included in the upcoming KS as well (don't shoot the messenger now).

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [27/04/2020] à 10:18

It would be nice if we could get a printed rule sheet for aircraft rules et.al. included in the KS.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [27/04/2020] à 13:21

I think so to! Would be Nice!!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Sewers, Snipers, and Aircraft Rules and Scenarios posté le [27/04/2020] à 21:40

Hopefully we will get a preview we can download and print in the meantime. I know I will eventually get anything I pledge from DPG but the delay can be a bit long 😉

Pages : 1