Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3
Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland"
Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [23/12/2019] à 22:56

Hey Folks,

and again its me 😛

this time i would like to share my first version of the German Festung Deutschland Commander.

Suggestions, improvements are welcome

@Nostradunwhich i hope its fine that the base of my custom commander was one of the preview tiles for the upcomming core box 2.0

if you like you can also show the devs this commander and if they like they can use the whole or parts of this commander

this version is atm final but can/will be adjusted with feedback i get.

best regards and happy hollydays 😀

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [23/12/2019] à 23:19

Very nice work! 😉

Mulberry

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 00:45

Nice Nice Nice!!!!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 00:46

Nice Nice Nice!!!!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Custom Commander posté le [24/12/2019] à 00:50

This looks great but there are some issues:

1. Carius shouldn't be an option, make him so he comes already on a tile.

2. Sturmtiger for it's primary should only use blast pattern as otherwise it makes no sense.

3. Uhu does nothing but it could have a special ability so it reveals ambushed units (also add some firepower to it, at least 1+ or 0)

4. I dont think we need 2 APC shells as well more ammo and granade, also APC shell tokens are missing.

5. As much as I like the concept of infantry it's too generic, we already have very similar recruitment tiles and I simply think it wouldn't be interesting enough. This deserves to be more unique.

BTW where did you get that deployed MG42 graphic from? I love how the guys look like (honestly not a big fan of camo tho).

Aside form that I really like the concept

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 01:48

thx for the feedback

the uhu wasnt armed, so i thought it would be wired to give it an attack

the whole unit (at least this was the idea) is a support unit which would buff the other units in the same line of sight.

about your idea to let it reveals units i like this and i will add this in the next update 😀 thx

about the mg i just realiced i have missed to replace them with the mg34 😛

the mg 42 is from devil pig games themself

about 5 i already thought about this and was thinking about a variation to make them more unique and maybe i have an idea for the 2nd part of this commander.

the ME 262 will definetly got their own handcard ^^

about carius im worried that if he comes already with the tile its too strong or i have to make him way weaker. But im open for changes

why 2 APC shells?

iirc we have 1x apc and 1x HE

but you are right, the tokes are missing

about the sturmtiger, you mean blast pattern instead of indirect fire?

i guess both would makes sense. im very interested in more feedback

also if you guys have some ideas to make it more unique and less generic feel free to share your ideas

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 05:11

Quote from McJakub on [24/12/2019] à 00:50

3. Uhu does nothing but it could have a special ability so it reveals ambushed units

Do you mean a special ability that can reveal ambushed units that normally could not be revealed? The UHU is a light vehicle, so it can already reveal ambushed units.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 05:19

2. Sturmtiger for it's primary should only use blast pattern as otherwise it makes no sense.

You mean like implemented on the Stuhg 42 G in the Carentan scenario pack, where the 3 gun stats were replaced with the appropriate blast pattern icon?

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 05:20

Quote from evilSpike on [24/12/2019] à 01:48

about carius im worried that if he comes already with the tile its too strong or i have to make him way weaker. But im open for changes

Then just raise the cost of his recruitment tile by the 40pts and include him. It makes more sense that way.

Oh, and the VP for a dead Carius is wrong. It should be 4, not 2.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 10:43

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [24/12/2019] à 05:11

3. Uhu does nothing but it could have a special ability so it reveals ambushed units

Do you mean a special ability that can reveal ambushed units that normally could not be revealed? The UHU is a light vehicle, so it can already reveal ambushed units.

If I understood him right he means that the uhu should reveal all units in his line of sight, right?

Custom Commander posté le [24/12/2019] à 12:28

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [24/12/2019] à 05:11

Quote from evilSpike on [24/12/2019] à 10:43

If I understood him right he means that the uhu should reveal all units in his line of sight, right?

Yeah a some kind of special ability as it would make Uhu more interesting.

Also excuse my eysight, for some reason I saw 2 APC shells.

Oh could you share a link to that MG42? I have never seen one lile this or did you modify it?

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 12:41

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [24/12/2019] à 05:20

Quote from evilSpike on [24/12/2019] à 01:48

Then just raise the cost of his recruitment tile by the 40pts and include him. It makes more sense that way.

Oh, and the VP for a dead Carius is wrong. It should be 4, not 2.

Hm I See,

I will put Carius then in the place of Müller and raise the costs.

About the VP,

I guess you referring too the autonomous upgrade right?

Im not 100% sure about this yet, but I thought the upgrade should also have VP, otherwise you as you don’t have to pick this up, the enemy would always get only half of the points, you know what i mean?

@jakub

You can find the mg in the preview for the 2.0 core box

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 17:16

I think the UHU vehicle tile must have grey lines on the side instead of brown as it is a generic vehicle (per the recrutement tile)

Otherwise nice job 😎

Coudalaportiere

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 20:27

So you added camo smock yourself?

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 20:31

Yeah, it’s the Leibertarn pattern

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [24/12/2019] à 20:40

Yeah I just found the source of your pics, so will HoN v2 feature 2nd Panzer Div for GE and 1st Inf Div for US or is it just a fan project? Sorry but I can't find anything about this in English.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [25/12/2019] à 02:20

yes the originals are part of the 2.0 core box

but the Festung Deutschland Commander is part of a Custom Commander Project

btw just uploaded a first rework of the commander

i added a reval of hidden units to the Uhu and replaced the grenades with H20 Blendkörper

I also replaced Lt. Müller in the Main Tile with Otto Carius and raised the costs of the commander.

Stuff which needs to be done:

APC and HE Shell Marker

Replacement of Lt. Müller with another unit

Rework Side 2 Grenade Effect with H20 and Commander Tile with Otto Carius

If someone has additional ideas for Improvement or Gameplay Feedback plz let me know 🙂

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [25/12/2019] à 03:28

That's really nice, I like it, but that's not exactly what I meant by putting otto Carius on a tile, what I meant was putting him together with his Jahdtiger on the hero tile, but that is fine too.

I really like the idea of that grenade but I wouldn't personally make a special rule for it as I belive using 2 suppresive marlers would do the job, as -4 movement pretty much means no movement and -4 to dice throws means you probably wont hit anything.

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [25/12/2019] à 03:46

Quote from evilSpike on [23/12/2019] à 22:56

Hey Folks,

and again its me 😛

this time i would like to share my first version of the German Festung Deutschland Commander.

@Nostradunwhich i hope its fine that the base of my custom commander was one of the preview tiles for the upcomming core box 2.0

if you like you can also show the devs this commander and if they like they can use the whole or parts of this commander

this version if still wip and i would like to get as much feeback and maybe even real gameplay feedback as possible to improve the gameplay

PS: i will start working on the 2nd. part of this commander after the hollidays 😛

Amazing work done dude !!!

What types of programs did you use to do these new units and tiles "fan made" ?

Custom Commander "Festung Deutschland" posté le [25/12/2019] à 03:50

Quote from evilSpike on [23/12/2019] à 22:56

Hey Folks,

and again its me 😛

this version if still wip and i would like to get as much feeback and maybe even real gameplay feedback as possible to improve the gameplay

PS: i will start working on the 2nd. part of this commander after the hollidays 😛

I can't zoom in the units in order to see them better…

I also notice some issues with tokens and other stuff here on the tiles you made, most of those issues however already have been pointed out elsewhere so I will not repeat them… Re-read the answered post you made… And you'll find them.

Pages : 1 2 3