Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [17/01/2020] à 22:41

I've not received mine in the UK yet. E-mails sent trying to get my address changed directly to Sav on the 13 and 25th December 2019 as well as in September 2019 through the Devil Pig website contact and one today after I was posted to a new base. I've had no replies to any of these and it's quite frustrating when they say that EU fulfillment is 100% complete.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [17/01/2020] à 23:07

"Canada: -> Games are being prepared to be sent from our factory to our fulfillment partner Lion Rampant."

Now that we have an update, we can have a realistic expectation. So it seems that the shipment will be going from Europe to Canada?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [18/01/2020] à 20:44

Pretty disappointing that Canadian backers are still basically at square one, and don't have any timelines from the update. I interpret coming from the factory to mean coming from China to Lion Rampant (a Canadian import/export company in the GTA that does a lot of games stuff) before being sent out.

I understand that we were a smaller market compared to other countries (Kickstarter community showed only 65 backers), but we're still the 5th biggest contingent.

It's the complete lack of messaging that is the most frustrating. It would have been very easy in a previous update (when they started shipping, when they announced the local Paris pick up) to say that the Canadian orders hadn't even been started yet.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [21/01/2020] à 21:19

backed over 100 campaigns on KS, this is the worst on all levels

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [22/01/2020] à 21:02

Quote from pochatz on [21/01/2020] à 21:19

backed over 100 campaigns on KS, this is the worst on all levels

Then consider yourself lucky! This is FAR from the worst.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [23/01/2020] à 00:12

When I sent SAV an email, I got a response within a few days.

So hopefully the other problems will also be sorted soon.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [23/01/2020] à 14:05

😀

only 1 item not received, yes i was lucky so far.

the campaign was entertaining so far.

i did not mind the delays and the seldom communications/updates, discussions and emotions in KS comments were crazy, the mysterious sponsor etc.

all good.

what made me finally angry: the last update which puts (for me) the whole campaign and company in bad light.

reason: content of the update is simply not true.

(sent email a week ago, no answer)

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [24/01/2020] à 19:42

Quote from pochatz on [23/01/2020] à 14:05

😀

only 1 item not received, yes i was lucky so far.

the campaign was entertaining so far.

i did not mind the delays and the seldom communications/updates, discussions and emotions in KS comments were crazy, the mysterious sponsor etc.

all good.

what made me finally angry: the last update which puts (for me) the whole campaign and company in bad light.

reason: content of the update is simply not true.

(sent email a week ago, no answer)

If it is any consolation, I didn't get my Stalingrad pledge either. So you're not alone!

Misery loves company…

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [25/01/2020] à 05:25

Quote from Colhammer on [24/01/2020] à 19:42

If it is any consolation, I didn't get my Stalingrad pledge either. So you're not alone!

Misery loves company…

I don't have mine yet, either.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [25/01/2020] à 15:07

I contacted Sav about the paid "unpaid shipping" status for my Canadian order and got a reply back saying

"Hello, I'm applying to the warhouse immediately."

I assume that my order has been updated and fixed and will be ready for shipment one the boxes arrive to Canada.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [27/01/2020] à 23:22

Glad to hear things are getting worked out.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [28/01/2020] à 12:27

I have contacted on several occasions with DPG to close my late pledge validating the shipping details and paying shipping costs…. with just a laconic answer: "we will take care of that after shipping KS orders".

BUT, instead, today I have received an email inviting me to buy the game "if I hadn't the chance to buy it"… what is this??? Am I offered to buy the game, again?

I have a late pledge pending to be closed and shipped…. PLEASE, get in contact with me and have this issue solved before other people that didn't buy the game before have the chance to deplete the stock before I can have my copy, a copy that I paid for many months ago.

Late backers are also contributing with funds to the completion of the games…

Sorry to be harsh on my comments, but it was quite irritating to receive the aforementioned email while I am not still given the opportunity to close my late pledge order.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [28/01/2020] à 12:49

Quote from jdm1822 on [28/01/2020] à 12:27

BUT, instead, today I have received an email inviting me to buy the game "if I hadn't the chance to buy it"… what is this??? Am I offered to buy the game, again?

It's an email campaign sent to all people in the DPG mailing list database, notifying that there's some HoS stock. It goes out separately and in parallel of outstanding issues with individual pledges.

I'm sure your issue will get resolved in time.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [28/01/2020] à 17:52

Thanks for your reply "bartdevuyst". I hope you are right in your comments.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [28/01/2020] à 23:07

I understand your frustrations, I don't have my game yet either. The fact that it is already for sale at the site and has not yet been delivered hurts but it is no different devils pigs can do nothing about it. that lies with the factory and the shipment. moreover, in my eyes, the big profit is that we get more for a nice price than the people who buy the game now. I just hope that I and all others get the game home soon. and then finally be able to enjoy it. and yes the communication could be better but I think they are just very busy with everything and maybe even do not know where everything is, after all it comes through the factory and not through their store.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [29/01/2020] à 15:50

To day good news, Logistics-europe eens my a email for shipping the game to me. I hope more people of us had the mail.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [30/01/2020] à 07:50

I'm in Australia and it nearly February and was an early backer and all I've been told is delivery may start some time in February. Was a little disappointed when I saw the game up for sale and I still have no idea when my pledge will be delivered.

Andrew White

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [30/01/2020] à 17:11

Quote from voxer on [29/01/2020] à 15:50

To day good news, Logistics-europe eens my a email for shipping the game to me. I hope more people of us had the mail.

hi

yes i received the email as well 🙂

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [31/01/2020] à 03:16

Got my package today in Norway. Will go through the contents tomorrow to check that everything is in order 🙂

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [31/01/2020] à 15:07

Citation de voxer Le [28/01/2020] à 23:07

I understand your frustrations, I don't have my game yet either. The fact that it is already for sale at the site and has not yet been delivered hurts but it is no different devils pigs can do nothing about it. that lies with the factory and the shipment. moreover, in my eyes, the big profit is that we get more for a nice price than the people who buy the game now. I just hope that I and all others get the game home soon. and then finally be able to enjoy it. and yes the communication could be better but I think they are just very busy with everything and maybe even do not know where everything is, after all it comes through the factory and not through their store.

At the moment I'm the only one who manages the dispatch and after-sales service and everything else.

The goal is for everyone to get their pledge.

I treat cases one by one and by category of problem. It is long for many and I understand it but I do my best.

I had to put Stalingrad on sale even if not everyone was delivered after the KS but I need to finance the extra costs of the shipments.

There are still a lot of people that I have to deal with, especially those who have not fulfilled their pledge manager and who will have to pay their shipping costs before I can send them their pledge.

As far as communication is concerned, I try to do my best.

Alors oui je fait des fautes d’orthographes mais il faut bien que je m’exprime non ?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7