Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Devil Pig Stole From Me
Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [03/07/2019] à 15:26

I have been in a email thread with Devil Pig since May 23rd regarding the Age of Towers Kickstarter that I never received my pledge.

The email started helpful with an attempt to track down a Kickstarter copy or an option to get a refund via PayPal. However, all communication ceased. I have sent subsequent emails with my PayPal information around a week apart and receive no replies.

Why is this acceptable behavior? Devil Pig has certainly had its fair share of problems, but handling paying customers this way seems outright unacceptable.

How do I go about getting my money back? This now sits with me as having been stolen from. The product exists, I attempted action via the contact form on this website months ago with NO REPLY. I mailed on every Devil Pig Kickstarter, etc. I attempted to handle this professionally and privately to no avail.

Frustrated with the abysmal support I have received.

Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [04/07/2019] à 02:18

I got my refund for the Tactical Card Game. Took them a little while, but they only have three employees now, one of which is a part time volunteer. I'm still waiting for a storage box from the Compendium pledge. It's not a good shape for the company to be in but they know that. Try contacting Gduprez in a PM and ask him about it. I get being mad, I was very furious about the endless delays and lack of info and multiple times being told that it was being handled and forgotten about, but I've learned that, above all else, they are trying to make right by everyone they owe. Trying to blast them on their own forum probably won't do much to help you beyond some mild catharsis.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [04/07/2019] à 02:42

Thanks for the reply Nagash1959. 🙂

What social media can I reach/DM Gduprez? On the forums here?

I will say that I feel—in this case they deserve the criticism.

· I messaged them via Kickstarter with NO reply.

· I filled out the contact form on their Devil Pigs website with NO reply.

· I messaged them via EVERY Kickstarter they created with NO reply.

· I emailed 3 addresses I could find—which 2 no longer exist—and finally got a reply from Guillaume, which did start promising, and then turned into a void.

Hence I'm blasting them on their own forum. It is a move of desperation… because I already DID try to handle this many other ways and multiple times.

I'm upset because this has been months of effort with no reply on my end. When I finally got someone on an email, I had to constantly babysit and send follow emails (that were ignored). I was told by Guillaume he would check on something and get back to me the next day. And sure enough… HE NEVER REPLIED.

Yes, I've lost my patience. It would be SO easy to just refund me on PayPal as promised and move on from angering another long time supporter of them and their games. Instead, their treatment has made me feel I would NEVER buy another Devil Pigs game; would never recommend them to ANYONE; and I feel they deserve bad word of mouth.

Why not handle this professionally? Why did they NEVER answer my Kickstarter requests? Why do they have a Contact Form on their website and NEVER get back to anyone? Why did Guillaume go silent now for weeks now?

In the end, this is just "NOT OK".

Thanks for listening and responding though! You don't even work there and had time to reply and assist. 🙂

Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [04/07/2019] à 14:45

I can understand youre feelings. And yes i think to that they have to communicate much more and faster.

For my self i had never problems with orders or somthing. Im now waiting for heroes of stalingrad. I hope the mannege to bring this game out in september.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [05/07/2019] à 06:22

Quote from Schubacca on [04/07/2019] à 02:42

Thanks for the reply Nagash1959. 🙂

What social media can I reach/DM Gduprez? On the forums here?

Yes, right here on the forum.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/joueurs/7606/

That link should work.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [06/07/2019] à 21:04

I don't know the paypall rules, but you can ask a refund on paypall as well. They will contact the seller and see why you are requesting a refund.

I did that two times with orders I never received. These were not devil pig orders but other companies.

Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [07/07/2019] à 14:17

I have the same problem white iwoot.com on this moment. I order somthing and paid for it. But i never got it. They say that te postoffic has give me the packets but i did't not get it so now i dit a complain and hope i get justic. 60 euro was is to much money for nothing. Now i have to wait, and hope i will get my stuf or my money back.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

RESOLVED: Devil Pig Stole From Me posté le [12/07/2019] à 07:44

I wanted to jump on here and give an update.

After sending a direct message to Gduprez, I received a reply …from Guillaume. They are the same person. What an unexpected coincidence.

The good news is that I finally received a refund.

The bad news is that the message was full of excuses for why I never heard back. It was completely void of any kind of apology. We all have busy lives, and I've spent WAY too much time on this. Sure… I FINALLY got my OWN money back. How sad is that… that I had to beg them to refund me.

Devil Pig has no respect for people's time… I should charge them for all the hours I wasted trying to get them to do the right thing.

I feel for everyone that has not received a product or a reply from completed Kickstarters. I still see people trying to get items shipped to them.

Unfortunately, I'm sure I'll have to go through this again with other undelivered items in the future.

Pages : 1