Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Italian SCENARIO BOOK ERRATA & MISPRINTS
SCENARIO BOOK ERRATA & MISPRINTS Posted on [22/09/2022] à 22:57

I found misprints and errata in the rules of the italian version of the core box I just bought.

They are in the 1st scenario setup and playthrough of itself.

Here comes the list of them:

A) page 11 – it is shown the defense of Sgt Vorolanus but the correct number is 6 and not 5 as it appears in the formulas, that have also a very bad result… At least, the person which did the calculations needs really serious refreshing in base maths… Since the last formula depicted is 5+1=7 (my Gosh!!!).

B) the order markers appearing in the images are all messed up: in two or three images, depicting the same turn, are posed firstly on a certain mix of units, and then, in the other images of the same turn explanation… Thry do appeared upon different units !!! It is kinda misleading. Correct that. Thanks.

C) at the very start of the match setup (1st scenario) there is reported that order markers have been posed upon the "hidden side" of the marines troops… But, unfortunately, the tactical squads do NOT have such side.

Or was the scenario firstly designed to be played by using the Scouts squads? Someone can tell me sonething relating to this misprinted "setup directions"?!? Thanks in advance.

D) the scenario 1 setup – it is depicted (for the Marines) the Solinus' Sergeant/team but the wording (in italian) refers to Vorolanus, as it is into the images of the relative pages too… All depicting Vorolanus and his tactical team.

E) scenario 1 -MAP- THE TILES DEPICTED ARE LABELLED A1 AND F1, instead of being labelled correctly (C1-A and C6-A)… To be rectified in the newest reprintings.

If you also found such mic of errors and errata, share it…

Italian SCENARIO BOOK ERRATA & MISPRINTS Posted on [23/09/2022] à 20:25

Ivan, there was no Italian version of the HoBR box. I don't know what you have, but it is not a DPG licensed product.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Italian SCENARIO BOOK ERRATA & MISPRINTS Posted on [24/09/2022] à 14:46

Hi

I have a copy of the Hon Italian rules that was with a English copy of the core game. Within the booklet it says Devil Pig 2013

Italian SCENARIO BOOK ERRATA & MISPRINTS Posted on [25/09/2022] à 03:44

Quote from Beanie on [24/09/2022] à 14:46

I have a copy of the Hon Italian rules that was with a English copy of the core game. Within the booklet it says Devil Pig 2013

You have been fooled by having using the Forum News box and not checking the (admittedly tiny) Game System tag. There indeed was a 2014 release of HoN in Italian, but this is a Heroes of Black Reach thread, not a HoN thread.

Sgt. Vorolanus is an Space Marine (more specifically an Ultramarine).

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1