Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HoS storage boxes
HoS storage boxes Posted on [14/09/2022] à 00:39

Hi,

does this set of boxes: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/product/hos-game-elements-storage-boxes/ fit into the core box or is supposed to be stored separately?

HoS storage boxes Posted on [14/09/2022] à 03:55

Incorrect comment removed.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HoS storage boxes Posted on [14/09/2022] à 17:29

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [14/09/2022] à 03:55

That is a free-standing storage system designed for all the various overlays such as buildings, multi-part buildings, and other terrain, as well as the roads/rivers/etc. panels designed to go between terrain boards.

@Nostradunwich: hmmm I think you're mistaken this time and you're describing the still unreleased Battleground Elements Storage Box 😉

anyway, none of them fit in the core box as a whole (too tall)

– “Hey, amigo! You know you have a face beautiful enough to be worth two thousand dollars?” – “Yeah, but you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it”

HoS storage boxes Posted on [14/09/2022] à 18:37

It is supposed to be stored seperatly, but can hold most of the content of the core box, except buildings, terrain and cards. Depending on how much you want to pack in each box. But its a very nice way to store the game 🙂

HoS storage boxes Posted on [14/09/2022] à 20:26

Quote from motardo on [14/09/2022] à 17:29

@Nostradunwich: hmmm I think you're mistaken this time and you're describing the still unreleased Battleground Elements Storage Box 😉

Indeed. I was caught by the term "elements". Thanks for pointing that out!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1