Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Customer care vacations
Customer care vacations Posted on [08/09/2022] à 16:53

Hi, Basile from the customer care here

As you may know, I'm the only person for all the customer care of Devil Pig. Which mean if I go in hollydays well you will have to wait for my come back

I will edit this post as much as possible to let you know every time I'm not here so you don't worry about not having any answer to your ticket

I wont be here from the whole next week (12 to 19)

Hope you don't need my services!

Customer care vacations Posted on [08/09/2022] à 23:17

That's mighty kind of you to let us know 🙂

Have a good one Basile 😀

Customer care vacations Posted on [09/09/2022] à 07:55

Have a great vacation! 😀

Customer care vacations Posted on [09/09/2022] à 11:02

have a great holiday and keep safe

Customer care vacations Posted on [10/09/2022] à 06:11

Quote from Basile on [08/09/2022] à 16:53

As you may know, I'm the only person for all the customer care of Devil Pig. Which mean if I go in hollydays well you will have to wait for my come back

I will edit this post as much as possible to let you know every time I'm not here so you don't worry about not having any answer to your ticket

I have a misprint copy of Big Red One – Omaha beach (lacking one terrain tile) and a misprint cooy of Black Reach (misprint Land Speeder vehicule, from the space marines side/faction)…

What could I do in order to receive the correctly printed Land Speeder and the correct terrain tile I said?!? The tile in question is the tile with 2 trenchworks on the sides and the digged road in the right center of them two… I do not remember the codename of it but I could find it out quickly, if you want to…

But for now, tell me only what can I do to receive them. I already tried to apply for the customer care service online form; and to complete it… But, it seems it doesn't work…

Customer care vacations Posted on [10/09/2022] à 10:56

Ivan

Can you post pictures on the Facebook fan page? So we can help you in case its nothing wrong with your copies

https://www.facebook.com/groups/587549257936562

Martin

Customer care vacations Posted on [10/09/2022] à 17:06

Quote from Martinsn on [10/09/2022] à 10:56

Ivan

Can you post pictures on the Facebook fan page? So we can help you in case its nothing wrong with your copies

https://www.facebook.com/groups/587549257936562

Martin

How can I post a photo of a terrain tile that there is not in my game ? I bought Omaha Beach Big Red 1, and it had 2 copies of the terrain with the big bunker printed on it, instead having the terrain tile with the trenches and foxholes "splitted in half" by a sort of muddy ramp of access to the higher ground… Which is the tile missing… AND a single terrain tile with the big bunker, intead of 2 copies of this last one!!!

In addition, I used to think that the Land Speeder Storm in my Black Reach box was a misprinted copy. But Nostradumwich says it is not, and once shot down it has to be removed from the game (since it has no "wrecked side" to show)…

May you tell me if it is correct?!?

May you send me the correct terrain tile from omaha beach that I have not?

It should be labelleb as OB2_A something or something similar. I wrote the correct label in my previous posts about this issue, so we can find it easily…If needed.

Customer care vacations Posted on [10/09/2022] à 21:15

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [10/09/2022] à 06:11

…I have a misprint [copy] of Black Reach (misprint Land Speeder [vehicle], from the space marines side/faction)…

The land speeder is not a misprint, it is correct.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Customer care vacations Posted on [12/09/2022] à 10:52

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [10/09/2022] à 21:15

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [10/09/2022] à 06:11

…I have a misprint [copy] of Black Reach (misprint Land Speeder [vehicle], from the space marines side/faction)…

The land speeder is not a misprint, it is correct.

I got it now that you explained it to me. But still have to understand why it cannot fire its plasma and lascannon or bolters all together, since it is what Land Speeders can normally do, in the lore of warhammer, and as it is clearly depicted in the videogame series "Dawn of War" related off footages online!!!

Customer care vacations Posted on [14/09/2022] à 10:16

Quote from Basile on [08/09/2022] à 16:53

I've been in need of support a couple times and it was nice and resolutive as it's meant to be 🙂

enjoy your holidays mate

– “Hey, amigo! You know you have a face beautiful enough to be worth two thousand dollars?” – “Yeah, but you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it”

Customer care vacations Posted on [19/09/2022] à 09:28

But for now, tell me only what can I do to receive them. I already tried to apply for the customer care service online form; and to complete it… But, it seems it doesn't work…

Hi, I'm back!

Well if you successfully created a ticket it should be in my "to solve" list of today. Which mean you will probably receive an answer soon

Pages: 1