Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Shipping price?
Shipping price? Posted on [16/07/2022] à 01:43

Recently, I looking to buy some packs and join the late Caen Pledge.

I live in Canada, and I kinda feel the shipping is extremely high… If I m trying to buy packs worth more than 500 Euros, I m pretty sure the shipping will be around 120 or even 140/150 euros alone.

Personally, I really love and want to buy as many packs as possible, (I kinda wanna build up some Battalion and even Brigade level strength for the three factions), but the shipping price always holds me back.

Is there a possibility for a little cheaper shipping rate to Canada? Surely, I do not know too much about international shipping, so probably this is a ridiculous question. However, I really hope there is some method to get less the shipping price… at least I can really buy something, rather than being scared by the shipping price every time…

Shipping price? Posted on [16/07/2022] à 22:38

I don't know of any way to really save money on shipping right now, it is just insane everywhere.

There was a time when you could have done a bulk ship (given you were saying 500 euros worth of stuff) in a partial container (your order is conglomerated with a bunch of other folks product into a container that is sailed to a Canadian port), but these days the cost of containers can be pretty crazy, and getting into a North American port is a nightmare.

Try getting a quote based on the weight of what you are ordering from various carriers to see how competitive DPG's rates really are, so you can get a sense of it. Make sure your quote includes packing materials and padding, of course, or it would not be a fair comparison.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shipping price? Posted on [17/07/2022] à 08:58

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [16/07/2022] à 22:38

I don't know of any way to really save money on shipping right now, it is just insane everywhere.

There was a time when you could have done a bulk ship (given you were saying 500 euros worth of stuff) in a partial container (your order is conglomerated with a bunch of other folks product into a container that is sailed to a Canadian port), but these days the cost of containers can be pretty crazy, and getting into a North American port is a nightmare.

Try getting a quote based on the weight of what you are ordering from various carriers to see how competitive DPG's rates really are, so you can get a sense of it. Make sure your quote includes packing materials and padding, of course, or it would not be a fair comparison.

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I have some additional questions.

How long will the Caen late pledge last? I m planning to get it, but a little short on money currently, so I m a little curious about how long the project will actually last.

Thank you

Shipping price? Posted on [17/07/2022] à 09:59

Yann, DPG designer, said it would be open until somewhere in September. You will get a notification on this website when the deadline approaches.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Shipping price? Posted on [19/07/2022] à 17:52

Quote from Sanae on [16/07/2022] à 01:43

Recently, I looking to buy some packs and join the late Caen Pledge.

I live in Canada, and I kinda feel the shipping is extremely high… If I m trying to buy packs worth more than 500 Euros, I m pretty sure the shipping will be around 120 or even 140/150 euros alone.

Personally, I really love and want to buy as many packs as possible, (I kinda wanna build up some Battalion and even Brigade level strength for the three factions), but the shipping price always holds me back.

Is there a possibility for a little cheaper shipping rate to Canada? Surely, I do not know too much about international shipping, so probably this is a ridiculous question. However, I really hope there is some method to get less the shipping price… at least I can really buy something, rather than being scared by the shipping price every time…

I have just accidentally ordered Sainte Mère Eglise, Carentan, Pegasus bridge and D-Day twice and is being shipped to Dallas TX. I would be willing to talk about reselling them. I'll have to see how much it will cost to send to you but i think we can work something out.

LL_cool_aid1

Pages: 1