Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
A few V.1 vs V.2 questions
A few V.1 vs V.2 questions Posted on [05/07/2022] à 13:23

I have HoN Core Box, some Scenario and Army packs, and the BRO update pack.

Very happy so far with the V2 rules!

But, I want to use the V.2 cards, and the V.2 Airstrike, and Artillery rules.

1, I've searched for a list on the corner-case fixes, ie the bonuses for when the situation on the card don't really fit the game situation.

Is there a list for this quick fix?

I will get the new version decks soon enough, but want to spend the 36€ a full update costs on Bloody Omaha at the moment.

2 & 3, Airstrike and Artillery – where do I find the new rules?

Bloody Omaha box?

And, can I use the V.1 Air and Art cards until I got the new rules?

Thanks in advance, hope I haven't asked about something too obvious – I have scooped out the Forum threads.

A few V.1 vs V.2 questions Posted on [05/07/2022] à 17:25

Quote from T13 on [05/07/2022] à 13:23

2 & 3, Airstrike and Artillery – where do I find the new rules?

Bloody Omaha box?

Bloody Omaha is where you will find the Aviation Gear Options and Artillery Orders Options and its rules, at least for the German and American forces.

You can get the Aviation rules as a separate download, although without the actual options the rules are not that useful.

And, can I use the V.1 Air and Art cards until I got the new rules?

Assuming "Army packs" means the Army Boxes, then yes you can. You have the Orders Options needed to use the Aircraft and Artillery. You may find them less than useful if you don't manage to draw the cards during a game.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

A few V.1 vs V.2 questions Posted on [05/07/2022] à 17:31

1, I've searched for a list on the corner-case fixes, ie the bonuses for when the situation on the card don't really fit the game situation.

Is there a list for this quick fix?

Not really. Prior to BRO, there was no need. It would not be too difficult to put together, since the principle is simple. If the card is only used for particular units, if those units do not exist in the scenario, then remove the card. So just go through your cards and put together the list.

Or you could just put together a deck without all those "special case" cards and just use that same deck all the time, and just live without those cards. It will make your life simpler.

Oh, and since you also asked about them: the Aviation and Artillery cards cannot be added to the deck unless your army has the Option(s) that allows you to add them.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1