Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HOBR - When will it be available to buy again???
HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [01/07/2022] à 03:49

Hello Heroes Community, hello Devil Pig Team…

I would like to ask you infos about when and where will be reprinted the Heroes of Black Reach products range.

Most of the Heroes of Black Reach products are labelled as Out of Stock.

I would instead buy all the related products of the Black Reach range…

But how could I do that if such products are not on the line to be reprinted or available anymore?!?

May you give us infos and deadlines about this topic?

We will be glad alot, me and the whole community itself, since it is a subject that interests many of us…

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [01/07/2022] à 05:38

I would be very curious to see the survey data you pulled on the "community itself" to back up your hyperbolic claim. Since there is a lot of data (and statement from DPG) that claim the opposite and that the majority of buyers are not interested in the game, I am going to have to call your claim mistaken.

At this point there are no plans to reprint HoBR. DPG did run some P500 projects in the past to provide support to finish out the Ultramarine and the Ork lines, that is it. HoBR has not been a successful product line.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [01/07/2022] à 09:56

The core box is available from Matagot Games in French or English:

https://matagot-friends.com/france/en/devil-pig-games/1772-heroes-of-black-reach-there-is-only-war-1944666620013.html

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [04/07/2022] à 18:42

Im a retailer in Europe, and I have no problem ordering it from a supplier in germany. So should be possible to get 🙂

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [23/11/2022] à 00:35

…and that the majority of buyers are not interested in the game, …

I love the game, but this is the issue I ran into. Those in my area who showed interest in playing 40k as a skirmish war game are playing, well, 40k. Those who were not interested in playing 40k as a miniature game also were not interested in playing 40k as a board game either. The game had a very narrow niche interest in my area. 🙁

Thus, while I can dream of other factions, I am not going to expect them ever to materialize. 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [23/11/2022] à 04:41

There is no official statement yet, as DPG is awaiting final word, but as of my posting this the license is likely done.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [27/11/2022] à 09:17

@dafrca, The solo mode might possibly work 🙂 intitial tests gives positive results 😀

HEROES OF BLACK REACH - When will it be reprinted / available to buy again??? Posted on [27/11/2022] à 19:46

Citation de Ivan Boscaro Le [01/07/2022] à 03:49

Most of the Heroes of Black Reach products are labelled as Out of Stock.

In the European Store, all of the Heroes of Black Reach Products are in stock but the Core Box, and with an amazing low price !

But you can buy The French Core Box : the english rules are available here : https://www.devil-pig-games.com/downloads/heroes-of-black-reach/rulebooks/. You just should use French Cards (perhaps you can ask to DPG-SAV (after-sales service) if they've got a few english card games left.

Pages: 1