Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Solo Mode Compatibility?
Solo Mode Compatibility? Posted on [29/06/2022] à 12:37

Hello everybody,

I am returning to this great game after a few years hiatus, and are really happy with the BRO update.

I wonder how the Solo Mode AI works:

– Is it specifically for the already published, HoN official scenarios, or can I use it for my own, and unofficial, scenarios?

I don't mind a little tinkering, if that would be needed. Had my own little Solo Mode project going back in '15 – '16, built around the FSM concept and use of Field Manuals, and other litterature, on tactical doctrine and such.

Solo Mode Compatibility? Posted on [30/06/2022] à 20:02

As long as your scenario is just about conquering objectives and overcoming enemy units, then I don't see any reason why it would not work.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Solo Mode Compatibility? Posted on [01/07/2022] à 13:55

Thank you!

And thanks for previous posts of yours that I have benefited from.

Since I build my scenarios from tactical combined arms doctrines, I would be working with objective.driven scenarios any way 🙂

I have tried to download the file, but it just come down as a 70kb blank.

Now I need to flip a coin wheather I should get Bloody Omaha or Solo Mode…

All the best,

T

Solo Mode Compatibility? Posted on [01/07/2022] à 21:37

Did you use >THIS< link?

I tested it and it works fine getting to me in the USA, so if you are having trouble it would be something about your Internet path.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Solo Mode Compatibility? Posted on [03/07/2022] à 07:51

Thanks!!

It did work. I used the link in Downloads.

Happy 4th of July!

Solo Mode Compatibility? Posted on [03/07/2022] à 15:01

Quote from T13 on [03/07/2022] à 07:51

It did work. I used the link in Downloads.

That's odd because the link I posted IS the link in Downloads. So whatever problem you had was apparently temporary.

…and thank you for the well-wishes for the 4th.

Pages: 1