Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen'
'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen' Posted on [10/06/2022] à 20:53

Hello everyone,

I was really excited to get involved in my first kickstarter helping to fund 'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen'.

I have visited Normandy quite a few times and become rather intrigued by the battles that took place around Caen in July 1944.

I would love to see The 1/7th Battalion, The Royal Warwickshire Regiment featured as a unit in this game in the near future.

I was also wondering if anyone had any tips of advice for learning a little more about this game in preparation for the release of 'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen'.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen' Posted on [10/06/2022] à 22:20

Hello and welcome to a great game!

Like you I am really excited to receive Caen and having visited France for the anniversary this year ( last night in France as I write this) I have some great ideas for games.

I would love to see more content for the British involvement the Bocage, especially in Operation Bluecoat which I knew little about until I visited a fantastic museum called La Percee du Bocage.

Being from Norfolk I’d love to see the Norfolk Regiment with the VC winner ‘Basher’.

As for prep work there are plenty of how too videos you can watch on YouTube. Also why not look at the battlefield creator and get planning your own scenarios??

Have fun!

Aftermath Gaming Club and Diceni

'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen' Posted on [11/06/2022] à 07:57

Quote from Nivanti on [10/06/2022] à 22:20

I would love to see more content for the British involvement the Bocage, especially in Operation Bluecoat which I knew little about until I visited a fantastic museum called La Percee du Bocage.

Well, thankfully you have a BRO set full of bocage and when Caen fulfills, you will have a fair amount of Commonwealth forces to mix in with it 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

'Heroes of Normandie: Battle for Caen' Posted on [11/06/2022] à 20:40

Hello everyone,

I have to admit, I am absolutely fascinated with the events that took place after Tuesday 6th June 1944 especially around the area of Caen.

I have visited Hill 112 and the surrounding area and spotting 'Heroes of Normandie; Battle for Caen' reminded me of my visits to the Normandy battlefields.

I cannot wait to learn more about this game over the coming weeks and months ahead.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

Pages: 1