Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
NEWER RULESET ABOUT PLANES - BOMBS
NEWER RULESET ABOUT PLANES - BOMBS Posted on [11/05/2022] à 20:33

Is specified or not, in the new rules, how many bombs could drop the planes?!? I mean, Stukas and Lagg have 2 and 3 bombs/rockets each… And I wonder if those are to be supposed and used to be like normal artillery shots, then one each time we attack; or if it is possible to throw all of them in a salvo, or 2 out of 3 in the Lagg's plane case…

What is the correct way to use them, taking into account that such planes could attack with all or only a part of their weapons.

Ps: may someone rewrite and explain me here how those rules work?!?

I don't know if I have or have not understood them correctly…

And I found them also to be a little bit "clogged" and "cumbersome" in a way that it is not necessary, in my opinion…

NEWER RULESET ABOUT PLANES - BOMBS Posted on [12/05/2022] à 06:01

Which Aircraft rules are you talking about? It is helpful when asking a rules question if you include what ruleset you are using.

As for Bombs, what do the rules you are using say about them? Really, Ivan, how many times do we have to go around on this? Quoting the relevant rules may well help you realize where your confusion lies before you even have to post the question. It also lets other help without having to dig up their own copy of the materials.

Or is this all just camouflage for a critique of the rules? In which case post the rules and argue against them if you want, just not in the Rules or Mistakes forum.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

NEWER RULESET ABOUT PLANES - BOMBS Posted on [14/05/2022] à 06:23

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [12/05/2022] à 06:01

Which Aircraft rules are you talking about? It is helpful when asking a rules question if you include what ruleset you are using.

As for Bombs, what do the rules you are using say about them? Really, Ivan, how many times do we have to go around on this? Quoting the relevant rules may well help you realize where your confusion lies before you even have to post the question. It also lets other help without having to dig up their own copy of the materials.

Or is this all just camouflage for a critique of the rules? In which case post the rules and argue against them if you want, just not in the Rules or Mistakes forum.

I specified it, my friend… Look… In the very 1st line I said "new rules set"… But I think the question could be extended also to the older ones for whom likes them most and uses them still today…

NEWER RULESET ABOUT PLANES - BOMBS Posted on [14/05/2022] à 06:34

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [12/05/2022] à 06:01

Then?!? How many bombs the planes can drop? Just one (then, considering the "alternative attack" rules) or even ALL of them in a single attack / bombing run?!?

I usually like to decide and use the rule of "from case to case"…

Depending on the target of opportunity I could attack during a given attack or bombing run…

But I suppose that it could be stated otherwise in the rules.

And want to know your point of view or what states the correct rule.

NEWER RULESET ABOUT PLANES - BOMBS Posted on [14/05/2022] à 08:34

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [14/05/2022] à 06:34

How many bombs the planes can drop? Just one (then, considering the "alternative attack" rules) or even ALL of them in a single attack / bombing run?!?

What. Do. The. Bomb. Rules. Say?

I am perfectly willing to work with you to resolve the issue, but you must at least show you are willing to work with me on this.

You seem to be struggling with some various rules concepts. Some so badly that you repeat the same question multiple times. I am concerned about your struggle, so I am asking you to quote the rules text as the first step in understanding where you are struggling and try to help you reach a better understanding.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1