Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
SORRY FOR ASKING THIS AGAIN... I CAN'T FIND MY ORIGINAL POST AND ITS ANSWER...
SORRY FOR ASKING THIS AGAIN... I CAN'T FIND MY ORIGINAL POST AND ITS ANSWER... Posted on [11/05/2022] à 18:03

What happens if a granade or bomb or missile launched from a plane or an artillery shell ends right in the middle of a rubbled building or a crater or similar?!?

I mean… Does the units / troops in those terrain pieces add the terrain tile defence value bonus; or does not?!?

As the rules state about HAND GRANADES, it seems they don' t receive the bonuses…

But only if the plane is strafing with cannons and mgs, they do receive them…Am I correct?!?

SORRY FOR ASKING THIS AGAIN... I CAN'T FIND MY ORIGINAL POST AND ITS ANSWER... Posted on [12/05/2022] à 05:54

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [11/05/2022] à 18:03

…Does the units / troops in those terrain pieces add the terrain tile defence value bonus; or does not?!?

As the rules state about HAND GRANADES, it seems they don't receive the bonuses…

What do the rules on Defensive Bonuses state?

What do you find that contradicts that?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SORRY FOR ASKING THIS AGAIN... I CAN'T FIND MY ORIGINAL POST AND ITS ANSWER... Posted on [14/05/2022] à 06:28

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [12/05/2022] à 05:54

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [11/05/2022] à 18:03

…Does the units / troops in those terrain pieces add the terrain tile defence value bonus; or does not?!?

As the rules state about HAND GRANADES, it seems they don't receive the bonuses…

What do the rules on Defensive Bonuses state?

What do you find that contradicts that?

I always don't remember if defensive bonuses granted by buildings, rubbled buildings, trenches and foxholes are or are not taken into account in the case a rocket or a bomb or an artillery shell ends right in the middle of the troops inside of such terrain types…

SORRY FOR ASKING THIS AGAIN... I CAN'T FIND MY ORIGINAL POST AND ITS ANSWER... Posted on [14/05/2022] à 08:27

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [14/05/2022] à 06:28

[I always don't remember if defensive bonuses granted by buildings, rubbled buildings, trenches and foxholes are or are not taken into account in the case a rocket or a bomb or an artillery shell ends right in the middle of the troops inside of such terrain types…

So quote the rules and we can discuss them and hopefully help you understand them better.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1