Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[V1] FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE?
FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [09/05/2022] à 16:45

Hy friends,

I own both the Alv Shelling tiles, the correct one and the misprinted but I don't remember which of the two is the correct one. May you tell me which has the correct army point amount upon it?

Thanks in advance …

Ps: one has 15 upon it and the other has 25…

FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [09/05/2022] à 17:15

What do you mean with ALV shelling tiles?

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [11/05/2022] à 10:49

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [09/05/2022] à 16:45

I own both the Alv Shelling tiles, the correct one and the misprinted but I don't remember which of the two is the correct one. May you tell me which has the correct army point amount upon it?

Do you mean Feldkommando Schelling?

As with all previous questions about 'which one is the right one', check out the Unofficial V1 Product Index for an answer to your question. If you want a link to that list, you can check out the sticky thread CHECK THE UNOFFICIAL PRODUCT INDEX FOR PUNCHBOARD ERRATA at the top of this forum.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [11/05/2022] à 17:28

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [11/05/2022] à 10:49

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [09/05/2022] à 16:45

Do you mean Feldkommando Schelling?

As with all previous questions about 'which one is the right one', check out the Unofficial V1 Product Index for an answer to your question. If you want a link to that list, you can check out the sticky thread CHECK THE UNOFFICIAL PRODUCT INDEX FOR PUNCHBOARD ERRATA at the top of this forum.

I saw that into the TOOL section of this site, thanks in advance… It is 25 points. By the way, you should have just answered "25"… Instead of writing down again the Divina Commedia… Lol

However, thanks alot again for the reply…

FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [12/05/2022] à 05:42

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day (and he will ask you again tomorrow).

Teach an man to fish, and feed him for the rest of his days.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [14/05/2022] à 06:36

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [12/05/2022] à 05:42

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day (and he will ask you again tomorrow).

Teach an man to fish, and feed him for the rest of his days.

Oh… My gosh… Don't start to Troll me… Please… I don't deserve it!

FELDKOMMANDO "ALV" SHELLING... WHICH IS THE CORRECT TILE? Posted on [14/05/2022] à 08:47

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [14/05/2022] à 06:36

Oh… My gosh… Don't start to Troll me… Please… I don't deserve it!

On the contrary, Ivan. Although I am not actually trolling you, you do deserve my responses.

You post multiple questions of the same type, even though you have been told a simple way to find the right answer. To some, it almost appears like you cannot be bothered to learn that simple thing and instead hope someone else will do the work for you. Bookmark the materials so you can check them, everything here is a web page that can easily be bookmarked.

You repeat the same question multiple times, and then get offended when it is pointed out there is a simple search tool to help you find your previous posts. You consume the goodwill and effort of the forum members who post here to try and help players learn the game while apparently not bothering to save any of the answers you have already been given. A simple bookmark would also solve the need to repeat a question.

So I have reached the point where it is obvious you need to be prompted to review the rules. I will work with you to help clear up any confusion, but you must show you have at least tried to answer the question and are now stuck. Let me know what you found and we will figure out how to help you understand the rules better.

A good example of that was your question about Break Points. You covered the relevant points and there was a real point of confusion. So you got a nicely-detailed answer to help explain it. Please bookmark it.

Pages: 1