Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[HoS] Why differences in the Snipers?
MY QUEST FOR MISPRINTS GOES ON - I SPOTTED ANOTHER ONE, IMO... Posted on [09/05/2022] à 06:10

Hi to all,

I am back to post here a question or doubt about the Tanya Chernova character from the Stalingrad sets…

My copy presents the sniper icon only on her "spotted" side, while, on the contrary, other snipers in HStS have the icon printed on both sides.

And this brings straightforwardly to our question / doubt which is what follows:

Is Tanya Chernova a misprinted token too or it is meant to be used the way it is?!? Is the mentioned token meant to be used as a typical sniper/recon one or not? Is it a misprints?

Just compare it with your copies and with Zajtsev character too… It presents such icon on both sides, the "concealed" and the "revealed" one.

May someone clarify to me this point?

MY QUEST FOR MISPRINTS GOES ON - I SPOTTED ANOTHER ONE, IMO... Posted on [09/05/2022] à 13:57

It's an important rule point, not a misprint !

Tania must turn on her visible face before shooting. Then she is visible, revealed by the song of her shoot.

The two special snipers have the icon on both sides because they can shoot without revealing their visible faces.

MY QUEST FOR MISPRINTS GOES ON - I SPOTTED ANOTHER ONE, IMO... Posted on [09/05/2022] à 16:39

Quote from cdmdu on [09/05/2022] à 13:57

It's an important rule point, not a misprint !

Tania must turn on her visible face before shooting. Then she is visible, revealed by the song of her shoot.

The two special snipers have the icon on both sides because they can shoot without revealing their visible faces.

Ah… That's cool and it sounds as if she was less proficient than the other snipers…

Or reveals herself for luring enemies so that Zajtsev and the other dude(s) can "counterfire"… More or less like it happens in the movie "The Enemy at the Gates"… If you've seen it…

Pages: 1