Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HoN Pulp Stories #1 status?
HoN Pulp Stories #1 status? Posted on [22/12/2021] à 07:57

What is the current status of HoN Pulp stories #1?

Estimated shipping date was 25.11.2021. I'm guessing it won't be shipped at that time since we are almost a month past that date?

Are the Pulp Stories #1 actually printed already and are just waiting for the shipping or are they still waiting to be printed?

I know December is a busy time for shipping, so I'm not really expecting for the shipping to happen in some time yet, but some news would be appreciated.

Thank you.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

HoN Pulp Stories #1 status? Posted on [22/12/2021] à 11:25

Hi

So to give you a quick update, we indeed got a problem during production.

Actually the printing house miscut the punchboard and thoses miscut punchboard also get wet. That's why we ask them to make new ones and that's also why we got late for delivery.

We apologyze for that

HoN Pulp Stories #1 status? Posted on [22/12/2021] à 12:26

Thanks for the update.

Too bad the print run got botched.

At least now I know that I shouldn't expect for it to arrive soon.

It'll come when it comes.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

HoN Pulp Stories #1 status? Posted on [24/12/2021] à 02:44

Yeah, understood about the delays.

The downside is I have a big order in and it's waiting on the Pulp Stories to ship

HoN Pulp Stories #1 status? Posted on [27/12/2021] à 18:14

Same here, have a pretty big order. Don’t expect it to arrive over sea until Feb or March. May be close to when the last KS delivery happens, added a ton of extras to that one as well.

Pages: 1