Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
FLAMETHROWERS VS BUILDINGS - MAY YOU REFRESH ME SUCH RULES?
FLAMETHROWERS VS BUILDINGS - MAY YOU REFRESH ME SUCH RULES? Posted on [23/09/2021] à 13:10

Why I have to be adjacent to an opening of the targeted building(s) if I use a flamethrower? The Compendium says so, but I think it is unrealistic or a misprint: look at the Save Private Ryan movie… They shoot flamethrowers from afar and towards bunkers… They are not adjacent to them!!!

Flamethrowers were built for that… To attack from afar an almost impenetrable bunker or trench or similar buildings or type of defense… Why, then, HoN rulebook and compendiums oblige us to use a weapon asset in a "wrong or unrealistic" way (to a certain extent, at least)?!?

May you help me to clarify that?

I own the Flamer Crocodile UK tank too… To follow the rulebook, then, what have I to do in order to shoot its weapon towards or inside a building ?!? I have to be ADJACENT to its target?!? It sounds weird to me…

I suppose it has instead to be used like we see in historical movies and documentaries… Where you see them fire towards bunkers but from afar… And, in game terms, as long and afar as your long fire template/marker allows you to fire…

Is that correct? Can you explain me such rule or can you get my point?

Pages: 1