Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
New Black Reach in the USA?
New Black Reach in the USA? Posted on [30/07/2021] à 07:46

Will the latest Black Reach items be available through the US Devil Pig Site when it goes live?

I just can’t afford shipping that is almost as much as the product

I kickstarted HON:BRO. Any chance to get it shipped with it?

Cheers

Is it getting solipsistic in here or is it just me?

New Black Reach in the USA? Posted on [30/07/2021] à 11:19

If the products would be available at the time of fulfillment, then they would have been in the Pledge Manager. Of they were not, then your pledge is being fulfilled somewhere else.

Kickstarter pledges do not all go to France to be shipped out, there are multiple sites that get their product shipped directly from the manufacturer and then portion them out and ship them to backers. So the other stuff you want to add is not stuff that is "on hand" to add to your shipment.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New Black Reach in the USA? Posted on [30/07/2021] à 16:41

None of it was available on the pledge manager

Again, will any of these items be available when the US Devil Pig Store goes live? Thanks

New Black Reach in the USA? Posted on [31/07/2021] à 22:40

If it was not available in the PM, then that is because where your pledge is fulfilling is not one of the DPG store sites. So there is no way to combine store stuff in your pledge. Sorry.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New Black Reach in the USA? Posted on [01/08/2021] à 09:44

You said that in your first reply. I understood that. Both replies answered my second original question. Neither your first nor second reply addressed my first (and repeated) question: whether those items would be available from the US Devil Pig site that The BRO kickstart updates said would be reopened. If I can order these items from the US in the future I will be happy to purchase them.

New Black Reach in the USA? Posted on [02/08/2021] à 09:47

Please understand that any potential stock is affected by fulfillment (some amount of extra is kept until all shipping issues are remedied, once it is no longer needed for such remedies can it be inventoried and then potentially made available).

But I have no view into how many might still be available outside of those pledges in the first place, so even if I felt comfortable speculating on potential surplus I still could not give you any real idea.

Pages: 1