Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Is there any Battlegrounds errata?
Battlegrounds errata Posted on [25/07/2021] à 14:15

Hi everyone!

I jumped at the chance of buying the Battleground box as soon as it was reprinted. I checked around for erratas, but haven't found any. So all in there is right as it is? No need to fix anything?

I plan to have a match soon and just want to be sure all is fit at best for it. Thanks in advance for the help!

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [26/07/2021] à 03:57

The only errata I am aware of was the Frontovik units in (I think) the core box. Many folks helped go over the set to keep the errors to a minimum, and I personally want to thank everyone else who helped ensure the HoS stuff was so error free.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [26/07/2021] à 10:09

Great, thank you very much to both for the answer and to the community for the work done in advance of printing! 😀

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [26/07/2021] à 13:06

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [26/07/2021] à 03:57

The only errata I am aware of was the Frontovik units in (I think) the core box. Many folks helped go over the set to keep the errors to a minimum, and I personally want to thank everyone else who helped ensure the HoS stuff was so error free.

Naaah… Seriously?!? The core box Frontovik are misprinted?!?

Damn… Guys… Stop using Chinese factories to print your products

[Derogatory material removed]

Damn…

Ps: there are plenty of them "Frontovik" in the core box… What are the misprinted ones? In what do they differ from correct frontovik tiles, instead?

Why don't you hire a person to revise the products in the line before putting them on the market?!?

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [26/07/2021] à 16:42

Please Ivan, don’t be so impolite.

The error has nothing to do with the printing factory. Heroes System games have thousands of counters and numerical values. It’s easy to miss a little error like this one. I can assure you that everything has been proofed multiple times by multiple people. It’s a good thing there was only one error, mind you. You could thank the community for being so attentive.

The Frontoviks should have a movement value of 4, there are a few with 3 instead, unfortunately. The upcoming War Stories expansion will have an errata for these counters.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [26/07/2021] à 19:13

Quote from bartdevuyst on [26/07/2021] à 16:42

Please Ivan, don’t be so impolite.

The error has nothing to do with the printing factory. Heroes System games have thousands of counters and numerical values. It’s easy to miss a little error like this one. I can assure you that everything has been proofed multiple times by multiple people. It’s a good thing there was only one error, mind you. You could thank the community for being so attentive.

The Frontoviks should have a movement value of 4, there are a few with 3 instead, unfortunately. The upcoming War Stories expansion will have an errata for these counters.

Upcoming war stories expansion… Mmmhhh… To me it seems done with the intent to sell another expansion… Is it possible to receive just stickers to apply over the uncorrect ones?!? Many game producers do have such type of "mysprints' correction" items…

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [26/07/2021] à 22:30

The errata is available separately in the downloads section for Heroes of Stalingrad in case you want to (let it) print yourself.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [27/07/2021] à 04:16

Quote from bartdevuyst on [26/07/2021] à 22:30

The errata is available separately in the downloads section for Heroes of Stalingrad in case you want to (let it) print yourself.

Ok then… I go and try to download it… Is it easy to find, that file?!?

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [28/07/2021] à 00:09

I found it easily. Try searching for "errata" in the search box in the left sidebar.

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [28/07/2021] à 06:51

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [26/07/2021] à 13:06

Naaah… Seriously?!? The core box Frontovik are misprinted?!?

Damn… Guys… Stop using Chinese factories to print your products

Before you decide you know not only how things are done but how to do them better, especially as you are dismissing the hard work of many forum members to help clean up the boards.

I suggest you take a look at:

The Preview thread for the Russian boards:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=11236

The Preview thread for the Modular buildings:

The preview thread for the Ghost Recon boards:

The Preview thread on the Sewers:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=11294

The later thread on HoS proofing:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=11781

The most key point of all of those threads is that the plates are made by DPG. They are not only checked by DPG but checked by some great folks in these forums to help ensure the stuff is the best it can be. Hundreds of tokens with thousands of data points and a few Frontoviks have the wrong movement value. You really should put things in a bit more perspective.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Battlegrounds errata Posted on [28/07/2021] à 07:00

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [26/07/2021] à 13:06

Ps: there are plenty of them "Frontovik" in the core box… What are the misprinted ones? In what do they differ from correct frontovik tiles, instead?

Why don't you hire a person to revise the products in the line before putting them on the market?!?

You could try looking in the Mistakes forum for a thread about it, that might be a logical place to start. Its like that forum was put there for just this sort of thing.

Pages: 1