Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
What happens with the Devil Pig delivery guys?!?
What happens with the Devil Pig delivery guys?!? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 11:23

Hi, Devil Pig games

I write you again because I would like to chat with a "responsable", a manager or a member of yours, able to tell and explain to me why my products are labelled as "completed, paid but not yet sent to me"… And what happens with the Devil Pig/french delivery guys…

Are they on strike or on holidays?!?

…I ask that because more than a week passed since I bought the three items seen in my order envoice… But I still have to receive them!!!

Why?!?

I live in Italy, right after the border, more or less… Not in New Zealand!!!

Then, so many days to send the products… It sounds strange to me.

What happens with the Devil Pig delivery guys?!? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 15:02

It has been said before. Please be patient, this is a small company, not Amazon with same day shipping. I'm sure your ordered products will arrive. There were many orders apparently, so picking and packing takes some more time than usual.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

What happens with the Devil Pig delivery guys?!? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 15:36

Quote from bartdevuyst on [19/07/2021] à 15:02

It has been said before. Please be patient, this is a small company, not Amazon with same day shipping. I'm sure your ordered products will arrive. There were many orders apparently, so picking and packing takes some more time than usual.

Ok… I thought they delocalized the delivery branch… I will be patient then… I only hope that the packageing has been made better than the last time: the box arrived with bent / broken angles…

What happens with the Devil Pig delivery guys?!? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 23:10

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [19/07/2021] à 15:36

I only hope that the packageing has been made better than the last time: the box arrived with bent / broken angles…

Be careful what you wish for…

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=13769.0

😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1