Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Where is the customer care format to fill in order to receive my things???
Where is the customer care format to fill in order to receive my things??? Posted on [17/07/2021] à 16:25

I have bought

*Stalingrad: battlegrounds

*Terrain set #5 (Hills)

* FFI partisans' deck of cards

…but the delivery branch of Devil Pig still have to send me the products…

How can I solicit them so they send tgem to me? Take into account that I ordered and payed everything already (on 10th july)… And the actual customer care format does imply that you have broken pieces or wrong ones… It seems that you can't complete it if you have other issues with your order… As the case of mine is…

What can I do to solve the problem?

The order is labelled "completed", "already paid", "not sent yet"…

Where is the customer care format to fill in order to receive my things??? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 09:07

Hi

You probably don't even need to open a ticket because I will answer here. We got a lot of orders during the Summer sale, so it takes time to send them. You will get your order as soon as it's done.

Where is the customer care format to fill in order to receive my things??? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 20:52

To answer the original question:

The titles on the contact page (https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/contact/) are misleading.

"Customer Care" is for component replacements only.

"Kickstarter" is for questions about Kickstarter fullfillment and refunds only.

"Online Store" is for all other order inquiries, including:

* Problems completing a pledge manager.

* Problems placing an order.

* Corrections to or inquiries about an order.

And so on.

However, note that:

* They're probably only open during business hours on weekdays. So there can't be any immediate action on an order placed on the weekend (July 10th).

* Their surge of orders due to the restock would have started July 8th, so they would have a number of orders piled up before and during that weekend to work through, including many placed before yours.

Where is the customer care format to fill in order to receive my things??? Posted on [19/07/2021] à 23:01

Quote from RansomOfThulcandra on [19/07/2021] à 20:52

* They're probably only open during business hours on weekdays. So there can't be any immediate action on an order placed on the weekend (July 10th).

This is something that should definitely be included in the Contact page as well as your suggested corrections. It would help people correctly set their expectations.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1