Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell
Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [15/07/2021] à 18:32

Hi All,

Today's update for Pig Back from Hell states that games have been mailed and delivered for Canada, and gives instructions for opening a ticket for those that don't have their games yet.

I haven't yet received mine, and just wanted to check in to see if any other Canadians can confirm if they've gotten anything before I open a ticket.

If folks have, I'll open right away, otherwise maybe I'll wait a couple days to see if anything shows up.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [15/07/2021] à 18:52

I was debating the same thing… as I had also not received my pledge. However, I did go ahead and open a ticket.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [15/07/2021] à 20:30

In Toronto here. Nothing yet.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [16/07/2021] à 01:03

Hi from Quebec city, nothing in sight yet 🙁

Ticket opened tho. 😉

J. 😎

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [21/07/2021] à 10:10

Well if you opened a ticket you should know by now, but we made an update to the update:

"Hello everyone,

We apologize for the update about Canada. After talking with the facility it appears we misunderstood and jumped the gun. The container was recieved at the port, in June but thanks to heavy congestion its still in transit to the facility and won't be arriving for another week or two. This is extremely behind our original projections for the area and we apologize for the bad update.

We'll continue working with the shipping facility to see what can be done to get the games out as quickly as possible to our fans in the north."

We really apologyze but for now, it seems your game are stuck on boat but should be ready very soon. I will ask you to be patient a bit more, sorry"

We will receive your orders as soon as possible, and we are really trying to sorted this the best way possible

Pages: 1