Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell
Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [15/07/2021] à 18:32

Hi All,

Today's update for Pig Back from Hell states that games have been mailed and delivered for Canada, and gives instructions for opening a ticket for those that don't have their games yet.

I haven't yet received mine, and just wanted to check in to see if any other Canadians can confirm if they've gotten anything before I open a ticket.

If folks have, I'll open right away, otherwise maybe I'll wait a couple days to see if anything shows up.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [15/07/2021] à 18:52

I was debating the same thing… as I had also not received my pledge. However, I did go ahead and open a ticket.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [15/07/2021] à 20:30

In Toronto here. Nothing yet.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [16/07/2021] à 01:03

Hi from Quebec city, nothing in sight yet 🙁

Ticket opened tho. 😉

J. 😎

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [21/07/2021] à 10:10

Well if you opened a ticket you should know by now, but we made an update to the update:

"Hello everyone,

We apologize for the update about Canada. After talking with the facility it appears we misunderstood and jumped the gun. The container was recieved at the port, in June but thanks to heavy congestion its still in transit to the facility and won't be arriving for another week or two. This is extremely behind our original projections for the area and we apologize for the bad update.

We'll continue working with the shipping facility to see what can be done to get the games out as quickly as possible to our fans in the north."

We really apologyze but for now, it seems your game are stuck on boat but should be ready very soon. I will ask you to be patient a bit more, sorry"

We will receive your orders as soon as possible, and we are really trying to sorted this the best way possible

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [20/08/2021] à 16:38

Hi Basile,

Can you provide an update on the status of the Canadian orders? Are they still awaiting clearance in the Port? What is the revised timeline for delivery?

Thanks

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [27/08/2021] à 16:07

Bumping to keep this on the radar for DPG, and to check if any other Canadians have heard or received anything.

Thanks!

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [29/08/2021] à 03:05

In Toronto. Still no love on PBFH or my order of Hills & Woods and Sewers boards (from, like, a year ago).

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [30/08/2021] à 09:13

Hi again

I will indeed provide you update. I asked what was the situation to our US shipping center manager and he tell me all the wildfires in West Canada actually slow all containers from moving.

We're sorry you got to wait so much, but you will have your orders for sure when all thoses tecnicals difficulties will finaly be over.

I will also update here if I got any news

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [31/08/2021] à 18:54

Thanks, Basile. We know you guys are doing your best. These are messed up days for sure.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [09/09/2021] à 09:01

The container finally arrived to the Canadian shipping center. First packages should start getting out in the two next weeks!

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [09/09/2021] à 22:08

The shipping situation is such a nightmare, glad to hear the stuff has finally gotten through the barrier, and hopefully that will be the end of the issues.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [13/09/2021] à 15:26

Good news. Thanks for the update.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [21/09/2021] à 10:05

Anyone from Canada received anything yet?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [21/09/2021] à 14:55

Heh — nope. 🙂

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [23/09/2021] à 00:31

Ditto in Quebec city 😥

J. 😎

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [29/09/2021] à 23:50

20 days of radio silence from DPG…

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [30/09/2021] à 14:13

Well there wasn't enough English Scenario book for the Canadian delivery. So the US shipping center had to send some of their stocks. WHich ultimately result in more delays. We're sorry for that we're actually trying to find the best solution for this

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [01/10/2021] à 05:30

Good god…

Canadian backers - Pig Back from Hell Posted on [05/10/2021] à 21:44

Hi,

Received a box today containing : A Pig Back from Hell and the Orcs bundle. All okay. I guess I got them because I ordered the french version.

J. 😎

Pages: 1 2