Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
ITER OF DELIVERY PRODUCTS & OTHER STARS...
ITER OF DELIVERY PRODUCTS & OTHER STARS... Posted on [12/06/2021] à 13:35

Hi to all, DPG dudes and Nostradumwich…

I write down here to ask you infos about the delivery iter and brabch of your company: is it blocked for covid, right now, or it has alot of unspent items before processing mine?!?

I mean, I've bought something on the 8th of June, but my order is labelled as not yet processed… And since I already paid that order, I'd like to see / receive mt products as soon as covid permits… And don't want to see the products I bought as out of stock or not "anymore disponible" because other people have been sent the products that I bought for me ir viceversa…

I'm not ranting about out of stock items here, I only can't properly explain what I mean, since I m not a native English speaking… I just ask the following: "when you will send me what I already bought and paid for, the 8th June?"… In a more polite way…

ITER OF DELIVERY PRODUCTS & OTHER STARS... Posted on [12/06/2021] à 16:34

Hi Ivan, please open a ticket to the customer service on the contact page, they can help you out.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

ITER OF DELIVERY PRODUCTS & OTHER STARS... Posted on [13/06/2021] à 04:56

DPG does not work the weekends, so it will likely be Monday at the earliest before they can get answers from the warehouse.

Yes, Covid has impacts all over the place. Be a bit patient.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

ITER OF DELIVERY PRODUCTS & OTHER STARS... Posted on [14/06/2021] à 17:42

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [13/06/2021] à 04:56

DPG does not work the weekends, so it will likely be Monday at the earliest before they can get answers from the warehouse.

Yes, Covid has impacts all over the place. Be a bit patient.

I am quite patient; I see that some week ago you DPG blocked the speditions… So, I'd ask some infos about that… But I also see that my order has been processed and sent so I am not upset at all and for anything… I am happy with the devil pig delivery staff.

I hope however that the delivery dudes don't arrive at home when I am not present… In these days I've some medical issues and visits to undergo. The chances then that I am not at home when the courier guy arrives is high.

That will be a minor "issue"…

ITER OF DELIVERY PRODUCTS & OTHER STARS... Posted on [15/06/2021] à 04:51

Yikes! That is unfortunate, and I hope things work out well for you.

Do you know the usual delivery service? Any chance you can put the deliver on hold until you know you will be home? If not, then contact DPG's customer service. I am not sure they could manage to put it on hold either, but they definitely won't know to try if you don't ask. It may well just simply not be possible, I have no idea.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1