Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack
HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [08/06/2021] à 19:29

"mailing in Europe is complete! If you still haven't received your pledge, please contact our support:"

Hi,

Website claims all orders for Europe are complete. Does that entail those made last year or only those from two years ago? Can't seem to be able to get a ticket to see what's up with my order. 🙁 My order page clearly states it hasn't been shipped yet. Website constantly kicks me out when I try to confirm my inquiry. An estimated time of arrival/latest news would be nice for my order.

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [08/06/2021] à 23:09

Are you saying you were part of the original pre-order, but never received your product?

Are you using the contact page

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/contact/

to open your ticket?

What category of ticket are you attempting to open?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [09/06/2021] à 02:36

"Are you saying you were part of the original pre-order, but never received your product?"

No, I am not. The website claims all orders for Europe are complete. I am asking: Does that entail those orders made last year or only those from two years ago?

I ordered my copy from the online shop last year in May 2020 which was supposed to be delivered in October 2020. I attempted to use the button "customer care" which is directly on the order page under my order, assuming that was the link to use, which then leads me to the page "REQUEST FOR A GAME PIECE"….

Regardless of what I fill out there, the system kicks me out. That is why I have now used the forum.

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [09/06/2021] à 09:37

Hi

Please send me a mail at basile@devil-pig-games.com including your problem, mail used on DPG website and the order number

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [10/06/2021] à 00:17

So, if I didn’t pre order can I order left overs soonish?

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [10/06/2021] à 15:15

Quote from stophle on [10/06/2021] à 00:17

So, if I didn’t pre order can I order left overs soonish?

Yann announced somewhere mid-July as the start of leftover stock selling of these items.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [12/06/2021] à 12:28

Quote from Basile on [09/06/2021] à 09:37

Hi

Please send me a mail at basile@devil-pig-games.com including your problem, mail used on DPG website and the order number

Hi Basile,

Email has been sent out to you. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

TDAGermany

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [18/06/2021] à 11:59

The issue is resolved, my order has arrived safe and sound today. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Basile, in making this possible so fast.

Stay safe!

TDAGermany

HoBr PRE-ORDER Bundle Pack Posted on [19/06/2021] à 00:34

I am glad to hear it!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1