Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Guardians Chronicles downloadable file... Or not?!?
Guardians Chronicles downloadable file... Or not?!? Posted on [08/06/2021] à 15:25

Hi to all,

I do write here to ask for the link to a working / downloadable file or to a copy, of the downloadable file presented into the page of the expansion "Guardians Chronicles"… I need that file or can I find what it says inside the Compendium of the rules, that I own already?!?

Or does it add something not foundable in the Compendium itself?!?

I try to download it via phone or pc and in both cases, it is deemed as not working link/file, or corrupted!!!

May you then tell me another way to download that content or, at least, link me an "online only" consultable copy of it?!?

Thanks alot in advance,

Your best fan and best critic too

Guardians Chronicles downloadable file... Or not?!? Posted on [08/06/2021] à 18:44

How about https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download/guardians-chronicles/ ?

Guardians Chronicles downloadable file... Or not?!? Posted on [08/06/2021] à 18:48

You can find all the rulebooks here (including English ones)

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download_category/rulebooks/

Guardians Chronicles downloadable file... Or not?!? Posted on [08/06/2021] à 23:17

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [08/06/2021] à 15:25

I do write here to ask for the link to a working / downloadable file or to a copy, of the downloadable file presented into the page of the expansion "Guardians Chronicles"… I need that file or can I find what it says inside the Compendium of the rules, that I own already?!?

The Special Abilities (including the Super Powers) are all covered in the Compendium. So when using the GC stuff in a free-play battle you are all set.

The Guardian Chronicles pdf includes a few scenarios as well. You can find the book by just entering the term "Guardian" into the Search box which is just above the CONTACT link on the left of the page.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1