Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HoS Modular buildings in HoBR
HoS Modular buildings in HoBR Posted on [08/06/2021] à 08:06

For those that have both games, have you considered or even used HoS' modular buildings in HoBR? The Stalingrad terrain in general seems like it would be a good fit for HoBR, but I would love to hear feedback from those that have tried it out.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HoS Modular buildings in HoBR Posted on [08/06/2021] à 14:29

Unfortunately not… Even if I'd like to create my own scenarios set in the warhammer 40k universe, using buildings and rubbles or pipes coming from HoN sets… I also think that the WwII Troops could be put in play as "proxy" for the Imperial Guard or similar… Also mines and bunkers or the river sets could be used in Black Reach… In my opinion…

HoS Modular buildings in HoBR Posted on [12/06/2021] à 00:37

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [08/06/2021] à 14:29

I also think that the WwII Troops could be put in play as "proxy" for the Imperial Guard or similar… Also mines and bunkers or the river sets could be used in Black Reach…

Very good points! Bunkers, especially, would work very well and are very much in theme 🙂

You could use the swamps from Battlegrounds 1 or SoN as a battlefield as well. Once DPG eventually does some Pacific war stuff, there would even be jungle. IIRC, there were one or two well-known jungle worlds in the WH40K lexicon.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1