Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items
Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items Posted on [12/03/2021] à 18:25

Hello All,

I finally getting onboard the bus with the latest Kickstarter for Big Red. In my excitement I purchased Heroes of Stalingrad and a few small expansions. I was looking at the tools drop down menu on the Devil Pig website and HoS is not mentioned anywhere.

I would like to combine a few different tiles with the Stalingrad tiles to see what it looks like. Or build an Army with HoS components.

Is this indicating that Devil Pig doesnt support Heroes of Stalingrad or is there a background story to this? Or is it just an oversight that no one has requested to be fixed?

Christo

Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items Posted on [12/03/2021] à 22:05

The Army Manager was a fan-made project. As with many such things, support lasts only as long as the programmers have time or interest in updating it. Not a knock on the creator, just a fact of life 😉

DPG thought it was a good enough project to support, providing a link for the tool on their website for the convenience of the players.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items Posted on [12/03/2021] à 22:10

Hi Christo!

The army manager is a fan-made tool, not officially maintained by Devil Pig Games.

It’s a work of love, made by Branga. Updates depend on him.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items Posted on [12/03/2021] à 22:11

Ugh. 😎

Got ninja’d.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items Posted on [12/03/2021] à 23:54

Always nice when I can sneak one in on the fastest reply in the EU.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Heroes of Stalingrad - Not Available in the Tools Drop Down Menu items Posted on [13/03/2021] à 20:21

Thanks gents,

Mystery solved and I like the fact you jumped in and "ninja'd". lol

Christo

Pages: 1