Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Looking for Dust punchboards
Looking for Dust punchboards Posted on [09/02/2021] à 18:56

I am having no luck tracking down this product and have been watching ebay for some time.

Can someone point me to a European seller who would be willing to ship to the US.

I was told to check Okkazeo and found one there. However the site never answered my repeated requests to register and I am thinking it is not availble to US buyers?

Thanks in advance!

Looking for Dust punchboards Posted on [10/02/2021] à 20:00

hi, is it for sale separately? thought it was only available as a kickstarter exclusive.

I took a look for you in Europe but don't come across it so easily in the web shops. came across it once on ebay but it was already sold there. I leuke to help you but think you should look for a second-hand version.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Looking for Dust punchboards Posted on [10/02/2021] à 22:29

It was a KS exclusive, so it never went into straight retail. That does not mean a second-hand game store would not get a copy, but it is pretty unlikely.

eBay or some other private sale listing would be your best bet.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Looking for Dust punchboards Posted on [11/02/2021] à 16:48

Azao games offered their own reprint of these at one point. It's where I got mine.

Looking for Dust punchboards Posted on [12/02/2021] à 15:45

You can inquire.

https://azaogames.com/contact/

Looking for Dust punchboards Posted on [14/02/2021] à 00:07

How much are you looking to pay? I might be able to find a shrink wrapped original…

Pages: 1