Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Heroes of Valedor - News ?
Heroes of Valedor - News ? Posted on [03/02/2021] à 09:16

Hello,

I was searching some news about "Heroes of Valedor" project.

Does someone have any info ?

Is it still in process ?

Edit: I was on an english forum, I keep my original post but I translated some in the apropriate language.

Bonjour,

Je cherche l'état d'avancement du projet "Heroes of Valedor", mais pas facile de trouver des infos. 🙁

Quelqu'un en aurait ?

J'ai conscience qu'avec la pandémie tout est chamboulé, c'est juste pour savoir où ça en est et/ou si c'est toujours d'actualité 🙂

Heroes of Valedor - News ? Posted on [04/02/2021] à 14:00

No official word in some time.

I suspect it will not get produced.

Heroes of Black Reach seems to be selling at discount everywhere so perhaps there is less demand for 40K style games?

Heroes of Black Reach is how I found the system and it is the reason I purchased every expansion I could find.

I think fan made content is the future of 40K content?

I hope I am wrong and after the Big Red One campaign there will be some news on this.

Heroes of Valedor - News ? Posted on [04/02/2021] à 15:36

Heroes of Black Reach is how I found the system and it is the reason I purchased every expansion I could find.

Just like me.

I hope it's not cancelled.

Heroes of Valedor - News ? Posted on [17/02/2021] à 22:11

Honestly given the fact that the Drop Pod P500 is over a year late and they have to keep running other things like the Big Red 1 version of HoN for DPG to even remain solvent, I wouldn't hold your breath on anything past what they got funding for. And I definitely wouldn't give them money for any sort of pre order at this point.

Pages: 1