Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager
Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [04/01/2021] à 23:07

Hello and Happy New Years to everyone,

I have been trying to use the Heroes System Army manager or the Army Builder. I can create an Allied Army List with out any problems, but, I can't create a German Army List. It only brings up 3 platoons, 13 Heroes and 4 special units, all from the Shadows over Normandie game set. Nothing from Heroes of Normandie. I've been able to make list in the past without any problems. This has been going on for a month or so. I tried every combo to make it work.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions?

Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [05/01/2021] à 01:28

Hi Sgt Issah, have you tried clicking on the text "Filters" to the left of "+ Additional Army" and to the left of the green/gray boxes labelled HON/SON/Bonus/Fan Made? That will give you a large dropdown menu from which you can select which items are in your "collection".

Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [05/01/2021] à 22:46

Yes, I have. Added my collection, checked off each one of those boxes, everything I can think of and the Builder only shows the SON units for the Germans.

Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [05/01/2021] à 23:08

Hmmm, that's very strange. I'm not able to re-produce the issue you're facing. I have another thought — you can also configure your "collection" on the "My collection" tab if you are logged in. Have you made an account? If so, have you also configured "My collection" on that tab? Note: I usually don't log in when I use the Army Manager.

Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [09/01/2021] à 22:56

I don't know. I have tried every combination, I can think of and nothing works. I have also noticed that I have the same problem when I try to build an army on my phone. It's just the German stuff. Everything else is there. I have tried it logged in , not logged in, My collection, reset my collection, every which way and still can't make a German list. Maybe it's trying to tell me, I've made too many German list already.

Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [10/01/2021] à 01:59

Well shoot, I'm really sorry it's not working for you :/

Army Builder- Heroes System Army Manager Posted on [11/01/2021] à 22:26

Thanks, the same here. I'll keep fiddling with it.:) 🙂 🙂 🙂

Pages: 1