Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
SAS Jeep Double Fire and Machine Gunner
SAS Jeep Double Fire and Machine Gunner Posted on [13/12/2020] à 10:35

I have a question regarding the SAS Jeep Double Fire and Machine Gunner Special Ability.

In the description of double fire it says: that this unit can make two firing actions against two different targets.

The machine gunner ability allows you to split your shot between several targets that are in 2 squares to each other.

When I use double fire, do I keep the full +3 Attack Bonus for both targets that I'm shooting at or do I have to split the attack bonus due to the machine gunner ability?

I'm not really sure how to shoot with the jeeps as double fire and machine gunner seem to contradict each other.

Also: How does it work with Fire on the Move? Can the Jeep also make two firing actions while moving due to its fire on the move and double fire speciality?

SAS Jeep Double Fire and Machine Gunner Posted on [13/12/2020] à 11:26

Another Problem with the jeep: Am I able to shoot at more than two targets due to the machine gunner ability? Or does the Jeep always use double fire so that I can only target two enemies with the two shooting actions? Or am I allowed to further split down these shots (which seems incredibly overpowered consideres the low cost of the SAS Jeeps)

Pages: 1