Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Fixing my tiles with errata but...
Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 08:35

Hi all!

I'm having fun fixing my 2013 italian edition boxes (core + Ger Army + US Army + DDay) but i can't find everything i need.

I've downloaded the Errata PDFs available here in download section and found lots of usefull things. But not all of them.

Those fixed tiles are missing:

GER ARMY BOX

* Panzergrenadiere II Battalion Pz-LEHR RGT 901 recruitment tile: Should list officer as Von Haeften, not OB Hauser.

* Division Stab, Smoke temoplates: Should have a dispersal of 1 [Corrected in Reprint]

* Sturmpioniere, "OB Otheman": Should have +0 combat bonus vs. Heavy Vehicles. [Corrected in Reprint]

US ARMY BOX

* Weapon Platoon, Horn of plenty recruitment token: Front cost of 20 is correct. [Corrected in E3PB, Reprint]

* Weapon Platoon, .30cal Squad recruitment token: Front cost of 20 is correct. [Corrected in E3PB, Reprint]

* Sgt. Brady: Should have VP value of 1 on reverse side. [Corrected in Reprint]

* Kowalski: Should have VP value of 1 on reverse side.

DDAY Expansion

Can't figure out what this line is talking about:

* Festungscompanie, 352nd INF DIV RGT 916: One MG 42 HMG token is missing. [Corrected in E2PB, Reprint]

What "Mg42 HMG Token" stand for"? What is it?

Where can i find those missing fix?

Thank you for any help.

Paolo.

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 09:10

hmmmm! Interesting, you're pasting over your tiles?

Could you show a tile with an errate and one without?

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 09:15

Sure!

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 10:40

Things that say "Corrected in Reprint" were corrected in the second printing of the core box and army boxes. There was no errata released for those corrections beyond that. No electronic version you can download and print.

If they say "Corrected in E3PB" those were corrected in HoN-Errata #3

If an entry lists errata and does not have a "corrected in" note, then it has never been released in any form. That sometimes happened with something like a name error, since there is an officer token with the correct unit color stripes and the correct stats, but an incorrect name. Just use the officer that matches the unit.

In the case of

* Festungscompanie, 352nd INF DIV RGT 916: One MG 42 HMG token is missing. [Corrected in E2PB, Reprint]

There is no simple correction for this. The number of MG42 Heavy Machine Guns (the unit's name is literally "MG42 HMG") is short by 1 unit that should have been included in the D-Day expansion along with the rest of the platoon tokens in order to allow a player to be able to assemble all available recruitment options that could be purchased for the platoon. An extra token was included as part of the "EXTENSIONS" errata punchboard, but there is no original token to "Correct" to print-and-play to fix that, at least as a paste-up. The image is on the "EXTENSIONS" errata sheet, it is an HMG with the Festungscompanie platoon symbol and color stripes., between IMPROVISATION and a UNIVERSAL CARRIER.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 10:48

Grazie Paulo!

Looks good! 😀 Good to know so I could do the same for some units. I've got on errata, but not all errata's are in stock anymore, so this is a nice way to fix the units.

@nostra: How many HMG's should there be in the box? I've got the errata that has the missing one. So if my D-Day has enough, I could send mine to Paolo.

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 11:01

All right! Thanks for the answer.

I’ll keep fixing things as good as I can. Waiting to get a copy of the new release Big Red One edition.

Thanks a lot!

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [29/10/2020] à 11:13

Quote from JanHoos on [29/10/2020] à 10:48

Grazie Paulo!

Looks good! 😀 Good to know so I could do the same for some units. I've got on errata, but not all errata's are in stock anymore, so this is a nice way to fix the units.

@nostra: How many HMG's should there be in the box? I've got the errata that has the missing one. So if my D-Day has enough, I could send mine to Paolo.

Thank you very much. I have no words for your kindness 🙂

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [30/10/2020] à 07:49

@JanHoos: I am not informed of D-Day getting a reprint with the correct number of HMGs in it. If you want to check, try building the platoon in questions taking as many platoon-specific Support options as you can and see if you have an extra HMG when you are done 🙂

@PauloZamma: Good luck with the rest of the patching, and enjoy playing HoN 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [30/10/2020] à 08:00

@Nostradunwich: Today I will receive Carentan – St Mere Eglise – Wittman – Rangers – 1st SS – 4th Armoured so I have some work to do.

Love this game. ❤️

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [30/10/2020] à 10:40

Aaah ok Nostra! Thanks 🙂 I'll try.

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [30/10/2020] à 10:51

There's no news of an exact reprint of the current D-Day expansion, but The Big Red One Kickstarter will feature some new landing 'items' (can't tell much more at the moment) focusing on Omaha Beach.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [30/10/2020] à 14:15

I really can’t wait to see it on KS

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [30/10/2020] à 16:51

I had a look, looks like I have enough HMG's in there?

I've only got this recruitment option to spare so I think (if there hasnt been a reprint) I’ve already added the errata hmg to the set. Let me check my errata board that’s still lying around somewhere

Could you check as well Paolo?

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [31/10/2020] à 13:57

Here i am!

I've just checked my DDay version and all i've got are 3 MG42 HMGs 😥

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [31/10/2020] à 14:01

Maybe out there i can find some errata to glue on a spare tile to gain my fourth Festungkompanie mg42

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [01/11/2020] à 09:04

Hmmm, interesting!

I had a look through my errata boards and couldn’t find the spot where the hmg would have been located?

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [01/11/2020] à 09:05

Quote from PaoloZamma on [31/10/2020] à 13:57

Here i am!

Oh noes 🙁

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [01/11/2020] à 14:58

Quote from JanHoos on [01/11/2020] à 09:05

Quote from PaoloZamma on [31/10/2020] à 13:57

Here i am!

Oh noes 🙁

Don't worry. I'm going to sacrifice one 4th division support team (i've plenty of them) gluing over it the MG42 HMG FestungKompanie errata

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [11/11/2020] à 19:03

@paulo!!! It seems a player in Germany is selling an errata that still contains the HMG!

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/2164382

Look at this topic:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=13402.0

Fixing my tiles with errata but... Posted on [11/11/2020] à 22:47

Thank You!

I’ve glued two errata on a spare tile 🙂

Pages: 1