Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
German Improvisation Different?
Wittman Set - Improvisation Token Issue Posted on [12/07/2020] à 16:23

Hy guys,

how does the "Improvisation" token found into the Wittman Set of expansion?

It differs from the normal Improvisation token ?

May someone explain me clearly it or if there are new rules related to it, and / or if it must be used differently from the other usual improvisation tokens ?

The icons upon it allow to think it gives you a new card above the limit of 4, once you draw… But, differently from the normal improvisation, it does not oblige you to get then rid of one of the cards you have in the hand…

I interpreted like that until now, am I wrong or am I correct?

PS: I used it this way because Wittmann was a tanker ace, then it should be permitted to have "an edge", if compared to other normal troops… In particular in a game like Heroes of Normandie, where "Rambo Styled / Hollywood-ish" heroes do allow you to create and recreate epic battles and deeds upon the field… Right ?!? 😉

Wittman Set - Improvisation Token Issue Posted on [13/07/2020] à 04:17

Wittman does not have an Inspiration option.

Image linked from the DPG shop:

he had two out-moded Artillery tokens (which are no longer used by v2 HoN) and a Blitzkrieg token.

Unless there is a new printing that I managed to miss?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Wittman Set - Improvisation Token Issue Posted on [14/07/2020] à 17:14

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [13/07/2020] à 04:17

Wittman does not have an Inspiration option.

Image linked from the DPG shop:

he had two out-moded Artillery tokens (which are no longer used by v2 HoN) and a Blitzkrieg token.

Unless there is a new printing that I managed to miss?

You are right… I confused the token… It is from another set of expansion and it reports an icon that shows a full hand of 4 cards plus a +1 card on its right side, I hope you know about what sort of "Improvisation" token I am talking about…

Unfortunately I can't take any picture or post any picture of it here; but maybe it is just a misprint or another "not anymore used" version of such skill or token…

Do you remember or know tbat there are two different types of tokens for such skill ?

I own both. The other one shows just 2 cards in grey, one with +1 upon it and the other in red with a -1 upon it… And it seems that it is the correct one now… It states that you can drawn +1 card on your turn but you must to discard another card from the 5 you will then have after such action… And the Compendium states so too… If I recall it well.

Right ?

What is the correct token and how was used the "old one" I reported here ?

Wittman Set - Improvisation Token Issue Posted on [14/07/2020] à 23:03

I found the other Improvisation token, it was from the German Army Box. It was corrected in the original 2 errata boards issued with Gazette #0.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

German Improvisation Different? Posted on [20/07/2020] à 21:13

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [14/07/2020] à 23:03

I found the other Improvisation token, it was from the German Army Box. It was corrected in the original 2 errata boards issued with Gazette #0.

OK then… Gazette #0 is the one I don't have… That's why…

And you also say or state that those Gazettes will not be reprinted too soon… Unfortunately.

I hope you will change your mind since I also would like to complete my Gazzettes collection and I have not the #0 and the #8… While I've all the rest of them… If I do recall or remember it well…

Reprint "Out of Stock" or similar material for the Heroes of Normandie / Stalingrad range !!! Please !!!

We players / collectors would be really glad !!!

Pages: 1