Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HoS kickstarter
HoS KS question about reference sheets and mini campaign Posted on [15/05/2020] à 21:44

Hi all,

Forgive me if either or both of these questions have been answered previously, but I have been reading through the KS updates and comments and can’t find an answer…

For the Kickstarter, Regarding the “Reference Sheets” that were part of the campaign….. I don’t have any sort of player aid sheet included in what was shipped. Can someone provide some clarification on what these are and if they were indeed included? Thanks. Same for the “Factory Mini Campaign” There’s a single Factory scenario, does that constitute a mini campaign?… Thanks in advance.

Edit: As Murphy’s law dictates, I think I just found my answer a mere minutes after posting…

Am I correct in:

The reference sheets are the new rules sheet about offset squares and the like as well as the 4 page booklet with the single scenario for the Factory, but since it has multiple parts to it with reinforcements it is considered a mini campaign?

If so, it’s all good.

HoS kickstarter Posted on [15/05/2020] à 21:57

You answered your questions correctly. 😎

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

HoS kickstarter Posted on [15/05/2020] à 21:58

The factory scenario is in fact three scenarios in one.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

HoS kickstarter Posted on [15/05/2020] à 22:15

Oh, I need to test that mini-campaign…

Packed everything HoS in their storage boxes and the reference sheets and stuff in the Compendium sleeve and promptly forgot I had that mini-campaign for the factory…

Sometimes, having a lots of good stuff is not good for you… 😛

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

HoS kickstarter Posted on [15/05/2020] à 22:17

Haven’t played it yet either.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Pages: 1