Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pig Back From Hell is going well
Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [08/03/2021] à 13:55

Hi @Bascu

I advise you to open a ticket to our customer care just here: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/support-dpg/

Explain me there the problem and we will find a solution!

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [08/03/2021] à 16:05

Thanks Basile,

Ticket open!

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [10/03/2021] à 12:41

Question is it normal that i got the cards und others ks stuff but Not the P500 stuff?

Open a Ticket but no reaction till now

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [10/03/2021] à 13:24

Quote from weyly on [10/03/2021] à 12:41

Question is it normal that i got the cards und others ks stuff but Not the P500 stuff?

Open a Ticket but no reaction till now

It depends.

If your orders were easily linkable (same email address, shipping address, name, etc. used), stuff could be sent together.

Basile will get back to you.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [11/03/2021] à 14:23

What are the latest news on North America delivery?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [14/03/2021] à 12:53

My SoN P500 Order also arrived on Friday. They also look great. Good work guys!

I have two questions though:

I understand that the 6 Paratrooper Cards are kind of an Upgrade which I can include in my army using the recruitment option. Do I get the 6 Cards on top of my 50 Card 2.0 standard deck or do i have to remove 6 other cards from the deck?

Will there be some scenarios for the new SoN Items?

Keep up the good work and I am already looking forward to BRO 🙂

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [14/03/2021] à 13:33

Airborne cards are added to your decks. So you get a 56-card deck.

Guillaume wrote scenarios and rules for both Mythos Call 3 & 4. They should show up on the site shortly.

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [14/03/2021] à 15:40

I am stil waiting for my delivery. Do you have guys any information about shipping to Poland?

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [14/03/2021] à 21:28

Quote from Zakilles on [14/03/2021] à 15:40

I am stil waiting for my delivery. Do you have guys any information about shipping to Poland?

Last I heard, EU shipping was not even finished, let alone moved its way all through Europe.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [15/03/2021] à 14:03

Citation de slyfox Le [11/03/2021] à 14:23

What are the latest news on North America delivery?

Hi! So the US shipping should start early April

Citation de Zakilles Le [14/03/2021] à 15:40

Shipping to EU is over. If you don't have your order please open a customer care ticket and I will help you

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [15/03/2021] à 14:08

Hi Basile,

Are you able to commnent on UK shipping at all?

Since no UK backers have announced receipt I'm guessing that isn't covered by the EU is complete statement (and no reason why it should be any more 🙁 )

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [16/03/2021] à 13:45

I received message on February 26th on my mail:

Chèr(e) Zak Rafal,

Votre commande DPG_KS8_****** de la campagne Devil Pigs P500 février 2021 vous a été envoyée de notre entrepôt en France.

Vous pouvez la suivre avec notre partenaire Colissimo en utilisant ce numéro de suivi:

Si votre numéro de suivi commence par "2V" alors le partenaire est Fréquencéo. Vous pouvez la suivre ici, avec le numéro de suivi.

Veuillez noter que le suivi peut prendre quelques heures avant d'être disponible.

En vous souhaitant bonne réception,

Ludiquement,

Sylvain Philippon

Surfin'Meeple France

Almost 3 weeks later, I did not get the delivery. I am not going to pledge another pack until you post me what I paid for. I would like to pledge Big Red One but now I still have doubts.

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [16/03/2021] à 14:18

Did you check your tracking code?

It looks like your shipment couldn't be delivered and is on its way back to the sender.

Anyhow, please open a ticket through after-sales. Here:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/contact/

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [16/03/2021] à 14:25

It is impossible that it could not be delivered. I am home every week day from dusk till night, I also work from home. Nobody contacted me, no phone, nor knocking to door. I got three previous deliveries from France (from you guys) without any problems. I just can't get how in 21st century in European Union, postal companies are so dumb to deliver small package…

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [16/03/2021] à 14:26

Citation de Paul Holden Le [15/03/2021] à 14:08

Hi Basile,

Are you able to commnent on UK shipping at all?

Since no UK backers have announced receipt I'm guessing that isn't covered by the EU is complete statement (and no reason why it should be any more 🙁 )

Yes, actually I can only say soon. In fact since Uk left the EU, we are trying to find a way to ship them to lower at minimum fees. Which is complicated.

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [16/03/2021] à 15:09

Understood, thanks Basile

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [17/03/2021] à 00:58

Folks, please do not post order numbers or other such things in the forums, use those only when communicating with DPG in the trouble ticket system.

I am sure everyone here is fine, but best to keep honest folks honest and not include information that could be used to intercept or redirect an order by a 3rd party via helpful customer service people.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [18/03/2021] à 16:06

Quote from Basile on [08/03/2021] à 13:55

Hi @Bascu

I advise you to open a ticket to our customer care just here: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/support-dpg/

Explain me there the problem and we will find a solution!

Hi Basile, the package arrived yesterday at my home. Thanks!

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [18/03/2021] à 21:51

Quote from Bascu on [18/03/2021] à 16:06

…the package arrived yesterday at my home…

That is great news!

Pig Back From Hell is going well Posted on [18/03/2021] à 22:05

I'm intrigued (nervous) as to why there are VAT issues for this project for the UK. My understanding is that since this was paid for before the 1st Jan 2021 it should be treated under the old VAT regime. It should be possible to just send these to UK backers?

Am I missing something??

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6