Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Still No Game delivered
Still No Game delivered Posted on [24/04/2020] à 19:00

I can not understand why collecting my shipping fee and getting my game to me has proven so difficult; and it is inexcusable that I've gotten virtually no communication on this subject from Devil Pig.

All we've heard is effectively "it will take some time", but that was back in November.

Now I see they are launching a new Kickstarter???

COME ON !

Norm

Still No Game delivered Posted on [24/04/2020] à 21:27

bummed that you haven't received anything yet. Unfortunately.

communication is not always their forte.

hopefully they will work on that because that is not a good advertisement for their company.

hope your order arrives soon and they let you know something. I can only speak for myself when I say that everything has always been neatly delivered to me and that they have always responded to my emails. get well soon.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Still No Game delivered Posted on [27/04/2020] à 08:57

Quote from VA-Norm on [24/04/2020] à 19:00

I can not understand why collecting my shipping fee and getting my game to me has proven so difficult; and it is inexcusable that I've gotten virtually no communication on this subject from Devil Pig.

An update was made to the KS campaign on the 23rd reporting the 98% completion of shipping. If you did not see it, then that could point to the reason you have heard nothing… check your KS settings and make sure you are getting emails.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538673930/heroes-of-stalingrad-world-war-2-wargame-on-the-fr/posts/2818654

The outstanding issues are no intra-EU shipping at present, and unfinished pledge manager entries.

If you have not been getting KS updates, you should check your PM and confirm it is completed and your address is correct.

DPG has been working on the last of these, so check your spam folder to see if you have an email from them.

Update: Apparently another forum member posted that the Canadian Fulfillment ran short on product. I am not certain about that since it seems odd a fulfiller would create a label for a game they were not sure was in inventory, but we live in chaotic times, apparently.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1