Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg?
Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [29/04/2020] à 09:50

Quote from Kihon on [28/04/2020] à 17:28

As I post elsewhere…..

If all you have to add to this board is continual reposts of your point, I will take action. You have made your point, more than once already. I will not let the forums here turn into the usual Internet cesspool.

As for everyone else, please keep the tone civil. People are entitled the their opinion. Instead of arguing, post your positive interactions with DPG if you want, post what you like about the system, but responding to this is just feeding into negativity.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [29/04/2020] à 09:59

Quote from LionSaurus on [24/04/2020] à 14:43

… My view on my orders now is – I know I've ordered it and I look forward to it arriving. When will that be? No clue- it'll get here when it gets here and I feel pretty confident that it will in fact, eventually get here.

…The more you relax about it, the less frustrating it is.

LionSaurus you have matured impressivly, color me impressed. 😉

No offense, actually kind of true, I remeber we had some different opinions in the past about this theme.

Cheers

Mick

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [05/05/2020] à 15:05

See… i just saw this on the pig back from hell KS..

As this campaign is a bit different from the usual, we want you to have a glimpse inside our company! To convince you to support us, we thought that showing you how the funds raised will be used can be a good idea.

10 000€ : Devil Pig has now 6 months to seek external financial support.

20 000€ : Devil Pig will live one more year!

30 000€ : We can complete the development and game design of Heroes of Normandie V2

50 000€ : We immediately launch Heroes of Black Reach Expansion production!

60 000€ : We immediately launch Shadows over Normandie P500 Expansion production!

The campaign only raised ~40K euro, and only has 7 days to go.

Clearly this does not bode well for HoBR… No more sugar coating it..

“For the Lion!”

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [05/05/2020] à 16:23

Quote from warchild40k on [05/05/2020] à 15:05

The only thing it says is that they will start production "right now" if they get that amount of money. Otherwise, they will probably just start production later. So it mostly has to to with when we will get the product.

Also, don't forget that this kickstarter has only been open for one week, so that "only 7 days to go" means we're currently halfway.

As an indication, according to the trend on KickTraq at least 70k is expected.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [05/05/2020] à 16:25

Although I work with DPG (as a translator) and might be a bit biased, I'm not here to defend them about how things get managed. Official communication is very sparse, but I'd like to point out some things.

That P500 preorder for HoBR happened in April 2019, about one year ago. The delivery schedule for those products was first intended for the last trimester of 2019… which is about five months ago now. They're late, that's true unfortunately. The premise of this campaign is to support DPG and launch the promised and paid for products sooner (compared to today), rather than later. Nowhere is it stated that the production of those preorder products for HoBR and SoN will not or never be started. If the €50K level is not reached, it will just take longer. DPG's has a history of delivering products late, but as far as I know, all campaigns so far have been delivered.

Like Penta's also explaining, seven days is a long time for a KS campaign. Typically, pledges increase in the last stretch.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [06/05/2020] à 03:23

Quote from Penta on [05/05/2020] à 16:23

Quote from warchild40k on [05/05/2020] à 15:05

The only thing it says is that they will start production "right now" if they get that amount of money. Otherwise, they will probably just start production later. So it mostly has to to with when we will get the product.

That is what Yann has said on the French forums — the product is delayed without the extra funds, but it is not doomed… however, at this point the KS looks on track to make this whole discussion moot.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [06/05/2020] à 09:33

Yes, we are approaching the 50K goal…

I can almost taste the drop-pods now.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [06/05/2020] à 18:13

Backing the campaign just now to help push the funding up. Missed out on the P500 but doing my bit to try make it happen.

If at first you don’t succeed, use a bigger gun

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [12/05/2020] à 16:15

Bumped up my kickstarter level just to throw some support. Do we think Eldar and Nids is possible for q3 or q4, or if it happens at all not till 2021?

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [12/05/2020] à 17:10

Quote from Jjmclachlan on [12/05/2020] à 16:15

Bumped up my kickstarter level just to throw some support. Do we think Eldar and Nids is possible for q3 or q4, or if it happens at all not till 2021?

Not at all before 2021.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [12/05/2020] à 18:56

Quote from kris on [06/05/2020] à 18:13

Backing the campaign just now to help push the funding up. Missed out on the P500 but doing my bit to try make it happen.

Which P500? I think both the current ones are still open? I added HoBR P500 a couple of days ago.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [12/05/2020] à 23:56

Just wondering how the P500 postage works. For me in Australia it looks like as much as the expansion, but kickstarter stuff look considerably cheaper .

I am keen just hopefully don't have to pay €50 postage.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [27/05/2020] à 18:20

Quote from MickMountain on [29/04/2020] à 09:59

Quote from LionSaurus on [24/04/2020] à 14:43

… My view on my orders now is – I know I've ordered it and I look forward to it arriving. When will that be? No clue- it'll get here when it gets here and I feel pretty confident that it will in fact, eventually get here.

…The more you relax about it, the less frustrating it is.

LionSaurus you have matured impressivly, color me impressed. 😉

No offense, actually kind of true, I remeber we had some different opinions in the past about this theme.

Cheers

Mick

No offense taken heh. I can understand peoples frustration having been there myself, but glad to be past those worries myself. What happens, happens. I suddenly became an adult xD …well, part time adult anyway 😀

The downside about my new laidback lifestyle is that I totally missed out on the pigs back from hell kickstarter, but glad to see they made the HoBR stretch goal, which is the setting I care the most about.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [18/09/2020] à 11:42

Some information from the current A Pig From Hell KS Campaign about the delays for SoN and HoBR preorders:

#P500 and Heroes of Black Reach

Thanks to your support throughout this campaign, we have achieved all of our objectives, including the launch of production of P500 Shadows over Normandie and the expansions of Heroes of Black Reach.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in production. Although we validated all the files this summer, this year's exceptional situation has resulted in a significant delay in the factories' production schedule. Larger projects than us have been given priority.

The estimate we have today of a delivery date is for the beginning of next year. Please be assured that we are doing our best to accelerate this process. You will be kept informed of every step as we are producing A Pig Back From Hell.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [19/09/2020] à 14:20

Quote from bartdevuyst on [18/09/2020] à 11:42

Some information from the current A Pig From Hell KS Campaign about the delays for SoN and HoBR preorders:

#P500 and Heroes of Black Reach

Thanks to your support throughout this campaign, we have achieved all of our objectives, including the launch of production of P500 Shadows over Normandie and the expansions of Heroes of Black Reach.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in production. Although we validated all the files this summer, this year's exceptional situation has resulted in a significant delay in the factories' production schedule. Larger projects than us have been given priority.

The estimate we have today of a delivery date is for the beginning of next year. Please be assured that we are doing our best to accelerate this process. You will be kept informed of every step as we are producing A Pig Back From Hell.

so does the next year refer to the P500s or the Pig back from hell kickstarter? seems more like its talking about the kickstarter than the P500s….

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [19/09/2020] à 14:39

It’s about the P500 for SoN and the HoBR preorder.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? Posted on [20/09/2020] à 01:10

What ???? We are not getting the products on time? What a surprise. Kind of weird they "validated the files this summer" I would have thought that the HOBR files would all be "validated" and ready to go last year when we paid for it the first time. Well hopefully sometime in early 2021 we might get these products……. Unless…….. there is another unforeseen delay…. lol…. Can't say I haven't been questioning the companies silence while others have foolishly believed and defended this nonsense… Right… Yeah

Pages: 1 2