Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Snipers Vasily and Koning
Snipers Vasily and Koning Posted on [16/12/2019] à 13:51

Hello DPG,

Can you clarify how the decoys work? If I activate a sniper do I activate all the decoys as well? I guess so but not sure. Also why the snipers don't have the independent ability, doesn't make lots of sense that you have to give them an order to act…

Many thanks,

Kind Regards,

Snipers Vasily and Koning Posted on [16/12/2019] à 14:44

We're all waiting for the official rules for the decoy snipers.

I assume all decoys can be used by placing an Order Token on them. My guess is that they work just like König because the Sniper special ability icon is on the concealed side. Thanks to that and when fired with, you won't need to reveal the decoy/sniper to its revealed side. I think all five sniper icons (sniper + four decoys) will be on the board at the same time, mimicking the cat & mouse game seen in the Enemy at the Gates movie. You'll have to catch the 'real' sniper by trying to catch and reveal him.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Snipers Vasily and Koning Posted on [16/12/2019] à 19:33

Quote from bartdevuyst on [16/12/2019] à 14:44

I assume all decoys can be used by placing an Order Token on them. My guess is that they work just like König because the Sniper special ability icon is on the concealed side. Thanks to that and when fired with, you won't need to reveal the decoy/sniper to its revealed side. I think all five sniper icons (sniper + four decoys) will be on the board at the same time, mimicking the cat & mouse game seen in the Enemy at the Gates movie. You'll have to catch the 'real' sniper by trying to catch and reveal him.

Hmm makes sense, thx bartdevuyst!

Snipers Vasily and Koning Posted on [26/04/2020] à 09:52

Quote from bartdevuyst on [16/12/2019] à 14:44

I assume all decoys can be used by placing an Order Token on them. My guess is that they work just like König …

But what about snipers with no decoys? Also, i think it's more logic to have the 4 decoys on the board, and the real one face-up off board until revealed…

Johan Van Gijsegem

Pages: 1