Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [19/02/2020] à 04:55

My order was placed as a product from the DPG website rather than via Kickstarter.

ORDER MADE THE 4 FEBRUARY 2019 À 22H02 [Completed]

You have paid your order by Stripe.

Your order hasn't been sent yet.

Heroes of Stalingrad Dispatch News 01/17/2020

"Canada: -> Games are being prepared to be sent from our factory to our fulfillment partner Lion Rampant."

Whether the shipment is coming from Europe or China is unclear.

I contacted Lion Rampant and they had to idea what I was talking about. They are not aware of anything coming from DPG.

😕 😕 😕

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [20/02/2020] à 01:37

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [19/02/2020] à 04:16

I wish I had more information on what is holding things up. I can certainly share in the frustration of waiting so long to get your pledge fulfilled.

I will ask what I have asked everyone else, though, just to be sure — did you check CROWDFUNDING > PLEDGE MANAGER > HEROES OF STALINGRAD and make sure your order is all set?

Just for more context from a different Canadian backer: looks as though the whole country was missed.

Unlike Slyfox, I backed during the KS campaign. My pledge manager shows that everything is validated, and that shipping has been paid.

Same boat as the rest of the Canadians (as far as I can tell), I have not received anything, and have also seen the game in local stores for months.

According to the KS page, Canada is the 5th largest country of backers for the project. (Though we are very much dwarfed by the number of US backers, who take first place easily.) It is very frustrating that we seem to have dropped right off of the map for this, with not even any idea of what is happening, and that our shipments are still at the factory (I presume in China).

Edit to update based on info from KS comments: Seems like the Canadian KS distributor has confirmed their involvement, but they have no additional info, so it's still not clear if the games are still in China, or if they have been (or when they will be) sent.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [20/02/2020] à 08:29

I don't know the status of the Canadian stuff. If it was still in China, then that could explain part of it as the printers that do games are still not back to work yet due to the quarantines in China. They are supposed to start back up soon.

However, I was under the impression that all HoS stuff had shipped out of China. But I could well have been mistaken.

I will see if I can get hold of someone at DPG, but I don't have any special way to reach anyone their so I cannot guarantee anything.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [21/02/2020] à 19:52

I live in Sweden and I have not gotten my pledge yet. I mailed them but didn't get an answer.

Says on my account that everything is paid and verified but that it hasn't been sent yet.

All orders in europe are supposed to have been fullfilled.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [22/02/2020] à 10:09

Quote from PluTT on [21/02/2020] à 19:52

I live in Sweden and I have not gotten my pledge yet. I mailed them but didn't get an answer.

Says on my account that everything is paid and verified but that it hasn't been sent yet.

dod you contact sav@devil-pig-games.com?

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [22/02/2020] à 16:25

OK, another month is about to slip by, and still not only no HoS game, but very little information from Devil Pig – come-on, even as a part-time job, this is ridiculous.

The games arrived in the USA in NOVEMBER 2019 !

Norm

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [22/02/2020] à 20:15

Quote from VA-Norm on [22/02/2020] à 16:25

Yes, just before the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. There was an issue with some portion of the product at one point, which caused fulfillment to slip. Other fulfillment went ahead of HoS in the queue.

Stuff is still coming out since I just got mine a couple of days ago.

Did you check the PM to make sure you actually finished the Pledge Manager and your stuff was ready to go? If you did, then AFAIK you will eventually get your stuff. DPG has never failed to deliver (eventually) on any product.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [26/02/2020] à 22:08

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [22/02/2020] à 10:09

dod you contact sav@devil-pig-games.com?

I have.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [27/02/2020] à 05:58

I am sorry you are having a hard time. Double-check your spam folder in case a reply came in there, and I will try to call attention to your email to ensure it arrived.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [27/02/2020] à 19:31

Hi all,

Got an Email this morning fron Canada Post telling me that a shipment label has been created from Lion Rampant Imports for a parcel…

Hope is raising. Waiting for confirmation that it is about HoS.

Cheers

J. 😎

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [27/02/2020] à 21:11

Quote from radar231 on [27/02/2020] à 19:31

Hi all,

Got an Email this morning fron Post Canada telling me that a shipment label has been created from Lion Rampant Imports for a parcel…

Hope is raising. Waiting for confirmation that it is about HoS.

Cheers

J. 😎

Same for me (ON backer). Though I have a few other KS from other companies that may be shipping soon, I don't think they are using Lion Rampant, so am hopeful that this is HoS. Will keep people informed as I learn more.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [27/02/2020] à 22:46

I live in Canada and i hae not received any notification from DPG, even though i have tried many, many times.

It seems like i owe 16 euros for extra shipping, but there is no where to pay this and DPG does not respond to my inquiries.

Very frustrated,

Steve

Steve Kadolph

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [27/02/2020] à 22:54

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [27/02/2020] à 05:58

I am sorry you are having a hard time. Double-check your spam folder in case a reply came in there, and I will try to call attention to your email to ensure it arrived.

Sent the mail 18th of januari. Nothing in my spam folder.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [28/02/2020] à 13:14

Here in Spain, still waiting for an email from DPG to validate my late pledge order and have the game shipped….

Very frustrated too, indeed..

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [28/02/2020] à 23:02

Email from Canada Post. 😀

We received shipment details for your parcel

Your shipment details have been received from Lion Rampant Imports and a shipping label has been created. Your parcel will be shipped as soon as it’s available.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [29/02/2020] à 14:33

Got my packet. Everything is in order. 🙂

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [01/03/2020] à 23:59

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [22/02/2020] à 20:15

Did you check the PM to make sure you actually finished the Pledge Manager and your stuff was ready to go? If you did, then AFAIK you will eventually get your stuff. DPG has never failed to deliver (eventually) on any product.

No, I did not complete the Pledge Manager because DPG never notified me to; by the time I realized something was amiss, it stopped allowing responses. They have had my 75 euros since May 2019.

Norm

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [02/03/2020] à 06:34

Quote from VA-Norm on [01/03/2020] à 23:59

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [22/02/2020] à 20:15

No, I did not complete the Pledge Manager because DPG never notified me to; by the time I realized something was amiss, it stopped allowing responses. They have had my 75 euros since May 2019.

Sorry, but it is not true that DPG never notified you…

1) An update went out via Kickstarter itself that notified everyone the PM was going to close:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538673930/heroes-of-stalingrad-world-war-2-wargame-on-the-fr/posts/2234527

Note that this went out on the 10th of July warning of the closing at the 31st of July. Plenty of notice.

The Update even includes detailed instructions on how to check your pledge to make sure it was validated, now to set up an account here if you did not have one, etc.

2) There was also a notice sent out to backers in addition to being posted in the News section here (same notice went out to all involved)

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/heroes-of-stalingrad-fermeture-du-pledge-manager-et-late-pledge/

That notice went out the next day after the KS update (11th of July) so again plenty of notice.

Now, those could have gotten caught in your spam filter, but DPG cannot do anything about that. If you had not updated a change in email address that again is nothing DPG could have done anything about. But I know I got pinged multiple ways well before the PM closed, so I know those notifications went out.

If you have failed to complete the PM, then I think you may have unfortunately fallen under the warning posted in the FAQ:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538673930/heroes-of-stalingrad-world-war-2-wargame-on-the-fr/faqs

Here is the relevant section:

What if I fill out my Pledge manager after closure?

Should this be the case, you will be charged an extra 10€ to cover the cost of extra manual handling, likely an additional shipping cost as well since the product will be shipped from our main hub and therefore you may not benefit from the same tariff conditions outside the dispatch period of the campaign.

Now, having said all that… at this point DPG should be getting back to you to get your pledge straightened out. But since DPG is one person dealing with the last of the fulfillment issues at the moment, hopefully you will hear back from them soon.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [03/03/2020] à 18:01

I just received an email from Yann to inform me about the completion of my late pledge with the shipping costs and, following that, the shipping of the game.

So, at last, I will eagerly wait for the reception…. Never is too late.. and may the wait be largely compensated with another hit from DPG 🙂

Quote from jdm1822 on [28/02/2020] à 13:14

Here in Spain, still waiting for an email from DPG to validate my late pledge order and have the game shipped….

Very frustrated too, indeed..

Where is heroes of stalingrad? Posted on [04/03/2020] à 07:36

I live in Norway and I got my kickstarter HoS back in January. Think it might have been 30th or something. If you haven't gotten it by now in Sweden I would think something is wrong for sure.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9