Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back?
Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [30/10/2019] à 23:38

I just want to know roughly at one point I need to have money for them.

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [31/10/2019] à 08:10

Irrelevant post regarding HoN core box removed, please move along :mrgreen:

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [01/11/2019] à 12:30

Okay. So what about the P500? My gosh, what's up with the snarky response? The guy asked a simple question though it obviously wasn't worded quite to your liking. Jeez.

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [01/11/2019] à 17:29

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [31/10/2019] à 08:10

The new core box has never been given a release date, so it can hardly be "pushed back".

Heroes of Valedor

After the Ultramarines and Orks, we’ll now develop the Eldars and Tyrannids.

Delivery of this new range is scheduled for the first half of 2020.

🙄 🙄 🙄

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [01/11/2019] à 18:52

Well, shoot. I got my wires crossed as to which game forum I was in, after answering a bunch of HoWW2 posts. Sorry about that.

I have no idea what the state of the HoBR P500 is nor what is up with the new HoBR core game. The fact that there have not been any previews would lead me to believe it would be near the end of "first half of 2020" at the earliest… But, unlike the HoWW2 line, HoBR stuff must be approved by GW, so we may not see the development work as it progresses.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [05/11/2019] à 21:46

Thanks. Sorry for the snarky response.

I really wish the backing window was longer. I'd pay for the first HoBR P500 (or preorder, I forget which it is) right now, because I missed it.

So now I worry about checking in every few days, but my income is sporadic at best, so I still worry.

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [14/11/2019] à 03:54

Quote from fatalist on [05/11/2019] à 21:46

I really wish the backing window was longer. I'd pay for the first HoBR P500 (or preorder, I forget which it is) right now, because I missed it.

HoBR is still very available. No need to preorder anything. At least in the US the base game and both expansions are available. Even the storage boxes, dropzone, Zoggrim and the Stronghold. Not sure what you need to preorder? Am I missing something?

Chris

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [14/11/2019] à 07:16

We’re talking about a new core box called Heroes of Valedor here, where the Tyrannid and Eldar would be introduced.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [14/11/2019] à 14:43

Quote from bartdevuyst on [14/11/2019] à 07:16

We’re talking about a new core box called Heroes of Valedor here, where the Tyrannid and Eldar would be introduced.

Oh he specifically said he missed the first P500 so I thought he meant there was one for the Orc / Marines set. Didn't know I also missed one for the Second base set.

Chris

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [14/11/2019] à 16:10

There has been a first preorder for the core HoBR experience, back in 2017.

And this year, in 2019, there was a second preorder for Ork expansions (Battleground Set and Bad Moon Reinforcement Pack). Drop Pods for the Ultramarines were available as an extra.

The third preorder will/would/should be for new Ultramarines expansions, but there hasn't been any news about this for a long time.

A fourth preorder could than be for the second core box, Heroes of Valedor. It has not been in preorder yet, so you did not miss anything at all. :mrgreen:

That's it, nothing more, nothing less. 😉

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [17/11/2019] à 03:25

Yeah, I'm hoping to find a set of drop pods on eBay after the set finally ships to backers. That's why I keep asking when they'll be out.

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [17/11/2019] à 07:30

I myself missed the P500. I was really hoping to be able to purchase the drop pods. Will they not be made available for purchase?

Are the second HoBR P500 and the new base game being pushed back? Posted on [06/12/2019] à 01:03

Will the bad moonz be available in retail?

James Calley

Pages: 1