Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Blitza-Bommer rules clarification
Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [14/07/2019] à 22:31

Hello,

I have a question about the flying unit the Blitza-Bommer.

On the tile are two weapons. My question is if i am allowed to use both attaks by activating the Blitza-Bommer?

Additionally I would like to ask If I use the Laindraider. Am I allowed to use all 3 weapons of the unit?

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [15/07/2019] à 05:49

Take a look at the "Vehicle Weapons" rules of the Firing Actions section (p. 9, under the "Alternate Firing Actions" pull-out section).

The Blitza-Bommer is a vehicle. You can tell because the defense shield is the same color.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [15/07/2019] à 13:02

Thanks for your response.

The problem is that the howlitzer shot from the Bommer is an alternate firing action and the rules state that I use the alternate fire instead of the normal one.

And the vehicle rules states that a vehicle can use all his weapons.

Is the howlitzer on the Bommer a second weapon or an alternate weapon?

Same goes for the Ork Gorkanaut. Can I use all 4 weapons on him or is the howlitzer an alternative for his weapon in the middle of the tile?

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [15/07/2019] à 15:08

The Ork aircraft has one weapon with an alternate Firing Action.

Primary and secondary weapons, like on the Gorkanaut, can be recognized by colored outlines (yellow and red).

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [15/07/2019] à 20:49

Thank you, for your reply Mr Bartdevuyst. Now I understand it. 😀

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [21/07/2019] à 11:49

Hello everybody

if I understand that correctly. I have to choose between a normal firing or the alternative firing? Both firing together with a order marker is not allowed. Right?

Thanks and regards Alex81

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [21/07/2019] à 12:01

Indeed!

Normally, you only get one Firing Action which can be a normal one, with your unit’s regular combat values, or a Alternate Firing Action, which uses the values of the marker (grenades, …) or template (flamethrower, indirect fire, Howitzer).

Unless it’s a heavy vehicle with multiple weapons.

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [22/07/2019] à 07:54

oh ha … heavy vehicles can fire all his weapons. His primary and secondary as well as alternative weapons. Light vehicles such as the plane or infantry units must decide whether to fire alternative or normally.

Blitza-Bommer rules clarification Posted on [22/07/2019] à 08:34

Note that Alternate Firing actions always replace a regular Firing Action. So for heavy vehicles, it's the same.

Pages: 1