Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Gazette #8 Available in US Store?
When is Gazette #8 shipping? Posted on [02/05/2019] à 15:33

Question for DPG:

Prior to the annual inventory there were some copies of Gazette 8 available in the US shop (limited to those of us who had registered prior to a certain date).

I see the note in the shop that the inventory is still ongoing, but haven't really seen any changes/updates lately.

Are there any copies of Gazette 8 left in the US, and if so, can they be added to the US shop again?

Thanks!

Gazette #8 Available? Posted on [02/05/2019] à 20:33

End Thread Necromancy Now 😉

Moved this to its own thread, since this question has nothing to do with the fulfillment of the subscription.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Gazette #8 Available? Posted on [02/05/2019] à 20:54

10-4, apologies for the necro! For what it is worth, I had initially thought of making a new post, but feared I'd be chastised for not searching for other Gazette posts!

Thanks for moving (as it's more likely to get noticed in a new thtead anyway).

Gazette #8 Available? Posted on [03/05/2019] à 05:17

Quote from CDN_VTach on [02/05/2019] à 20:54

10-4, apologies for the necro! For what it is worth, I had initially thought of making a new post, but feared I'd be chastised for not searching for other Gazette posts!

I appreciate taking the time, thanks! It really was just about a fulfillment thread. Better to start a new thread, since this is more about the US store than anything else.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Gazette #8 Available in US Store? Posted on [23/05/2019] à 04:36

Just a quick bump to see if any additional information about Gazette 8 availability in the US store is known.

Thanks!

Gazette #8 Available in US Store? Posted on [23/05/2019] à 14:50

The Gazette N°8 is available again on the US shop. There was just a configuration problem on the site:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/product/devil-pig-news-n8/

Be careful, however, there are only a few dozen left.

Gazette #8 Available in US Store? Posted on [24/05/2019] à 14:51

I was balking over the huge shipping costs and then realize I was in the non-US shop. Much better now…

Pages: 1